Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,394 views
I'm going to tell off on my autocorrect, once and for lobster.
 
Whatever their creative department is paid, give them half as much:

tumblr_meariiNkEd1qjnhqgo1_500.jpg

I only knew this version
cover-die-hard-movie-bruce-willis-427126.jpeg
 
Meanwhile in America
N1O-WY41ZUuxEfhbAM5FtA2.jpg
 
Some people just want to see the world burn.
 

Yes, I just quoted it again.
But I always loved to do that to the juice pouches. I'd sometimes put the straw in the bottom :lol:
 
Brett
Some people just want to see the world burn.

Some people just do whatever comes naturally, and the temperature stays the same.
 
18810_555823077765946_1071793637_n.jpg


Why?



316660_556763827671871_1159090774_n.jpg
 
funny-facebook-fails-and-it-sucks-at-flying.png


downloaden.jpg


Apologies if reposts.
 
Last edited:
Double posting fail, sorry.
 
Last edited:
You don't put dead pigs in Miatas.

No matter the reason.

Let's hope Joan Rivers has never sat in one then.

---

Don't double post. Edit your previous post.
 
Except I didin't enjoy it. Those SUCK!!!!

As for nail clipper with batteries, so you can pry the old corroded grungy batteries out of your device. Duh.
 
Back