Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,502 views
Because China!

Because the writing in the red bubble is Japanese!!!! :sly:

EDIT: Actually, it might just be the font making it look like Japanese. :dunce: It's early morning, I'm still waking up.
 
Last edited:
Hitler should've been an artist.
 
Because the writing in the red bubble is Japanese!!!! :sly:

EDIT: Actually, it might just be the font making it look like Japanese. :dunce: It's early morning, I'm still waking up.

Japan uses Chinese kanji characters. If it were Japanese you'd be able to tell by the use of kana. There's no kana on that package.
 
It was early morning when I saw it and I was still half asleep. I mistook a couple of stylised characters for Japanese because they were hard to read and I thought they were the simpler Japanese characters. :dunce:
 
I can never tell them apart. :grumpy:


18818_4973989036449_1217935439_n.jpg



30342_441992042522719_308642333_n.jpg
 
If the front axe has traction that is a safe method... Always put the good pair on the rear axle as understeer is easier to recover than oversteer
 
understeer is easier to recover than oversteer
Except you'll have neither if your drive wheels are just spinning on the snow/ice. ;)
 
W3HS
Because the writing in the red bubble is Japanese!!!! :sly:

EDIT: Actually, it might just be the font making it look like Japanese. :dunce: It's early morning, I'm still waking up.

Radical 167 (metal) is written more like Chinese Simplified, from my view.
 
406676_442360095819247_865021554_n.jpg
 
What were they thinking? :confused:
There are creativity limits, at least there should be. :lol:
 
6092726_700b.jpg


6094073_700b.jpg


6098470_700b_v1.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm not even sure what I'm looking at.
 
Some practical wet weather clothing there. 👍

Dennisch: Pics of yourself thread this way --->
 
Pussy jokes in 3, 2, 1...
 
I see we're in Awkward Family Photos mode.

1051732678.jpg
 
I bet they are loving their pets... :scared:

AT family pic![IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="axletramp, post: 7905699"]Pussy jokes in 3, 2, 1...[/QUOTE]

AT, you really let yourself and the missus go...

:sly:
 
Yep, looks like the detox failed. I like my women big anyway. Do you like 'em big, I love 'em big! I don't like the fact my moobs look bigger than hers though! And my pussy...


...badum tish! :dopey:
 
I wouldn't go near her pussy even with yours AT, Looks like it would just bite it right off!
 
Apparently a 6 year old made these rules:
ParentsWereAway6YearOldGotToMakeTheRules-65294.jpg

INeverKnewPizzaCouldBeSoFresh-87174.jpg

EagerForFinals-11364.jpg

SrslyGuys-85922.jpg

DadsLessonLearnedForTheDay-84835.jpg

MakesSenseToMe-9355.png

NowWaitJustADamnMinute-1533.jpg

YoDawgIHeardYouLikeBubbles-31523.jpg

HowToUseTheToiletsInTenerifeSpain-13714.jpg

OneRingToRuleThemAll-84323.jpg

NowThisIsASnowman-66887.jpg

GingerbreadMasterpiece-86079.jpg

ThePerfect12-62712.jpg

NancyIsMyKindOfLady-79013.jpg

Day16-57989.jpg

GodsDayOff-57345.jpg



Sister Had A "90s" Themed Engagement Party...Failed To Specify A Century.
SisterHadA90sThemedEngagementPartyFailedToSpecifyACentury-29575.jpg
 
Last edited:
I see we're in Awkward Family Photos mode.

1051732678.jpg

I thought that "O" was a toilet seat at first. :dopey:
 
Something is wrong. Why is there still a weekend after Friday?
 
Back