Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,467 views
Monday is a sacred day for me. I be offended by your image!

If I had to stop to apologize to everyone that was in any way offended by my actions I would be 80 years old, still apologizing for being a white male.

:lol:
 
I was just kidding about being offended. Monday is sacred to me though.
 
I was just kidding about being offended. Monday is sacred to me though.

I was sorta kidding about offending people. But what's Monday got to do with anything?

And people who are offended easily: I don't like your green Prius.
 
6098364_460s.jpg
 
Jenkins?!

Jeeves is clearly the best name for a valet.
 
I hope that Pet Sweep is fake. That's just stupid! :lol:
 
Just came up on my feed.

She's oranger than my hair.

406761_311874625583793_1591983946_n.jpg
 
xXKingJoshXx
I hope that Pet Sweep is fake. That's just stupid! :lol:

Probably just joke-gifts, but funny either way you look at it.
 
Those are fake boxes that you put real gifts in.
 
Am I the only one around here who likes those novelty pet presents and actually wants some?

johngoodman.jpeg
 
563796_443678399020750_843607923_n.png
 
^That 🤬 is 🤬 amazing!
 
6116475_700b.jpg


6113153_700b.jpg


6116594_700b_v1.jpg
 
Last edited:
To be fair, I would buy any meat that came like that. I can't think I anything worse.

Now, proper fresh free range chicken, with a killed date on. That's a good idea.

I think, if you are not willing to kill an animal that you want to eat, you shouldn't eat meat.
 
I think, if you are not willing to kill an animal that you want to eat, you shouldn't eat meat.

Vegan.

That is why we have butchers.
 
Usually animals-- especially chickens-- are slaughtered and processed in the same day if you're buying them from a supermarket.
 
*Painting the wall*

Very good indeed!
 
Oh god don't eat that chicken. Just a tad old. :yuck:
 
Vegan.

That is why we have butchers.

I'm actually not a vegan at all. In fact if I don't eat something that had blood inside it at one point at least once a day, I get upset. Really upset.

We have butchers because people are too lazy to learn how to do it for themselves.
 
Funny that you talk about chicken, I ate at Popeye's an hour ago.
 
We have butchers because people are too lazy to learn how to do it for themselves.

In the same way we have doctors because people are too bone idle to perform invasive surgery on themselves at the roadside.
 
:lol:

Minus points for using a bald eagle.
 
In the same way we have doctors because people are too bone idle to perform invasive surgery on themselves at the roadside.
Ok.

1. A doctor does not perform invasive surgery.
2. If a doctor did, It most certainly wouldn't be at the roadside.
3. Your comparing a surgeon to a butcher? C'mon!
Everybody watch out...

...we're dealing with a badass over here.


Hahaha, funny!
 
Back