Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,550 views
20617_510452262318856_789783315_n.jpg
 
:lol:
Now that is great. And I was cheering for Peugeot.
 
Seeing that side view makes me realize how awesome the prototypes would look without the Big Honkin' Fin.
 
:lol: That Audi advert is awesome.
 
Seeing that side view makes me realize how awesome the prototypes would look without the Big Honkin' Billboard.

Fixed that for you. :D
 
That fin isn't there just as a billboard, it's an aero requirement for prototypes 2011 upwards. It's supposed to keep the car on the ground if it goes sideways, acting as a spoiler to eliminate lift.

I think they would just as soon not have it, as I'm sure it affects airflow to the rear wing when the car's pointed the correct direction.
 
Clever Audi is clever.
Seems to be a VW thing :lol:

64040_10151320226767668_493881066_n.jpg


That fin isn't there just as a billboard, it's an aero requirement for prototypes 2011 upwards. It's supposed to do absolutely nothing, as proven by Anthony David's TS030 at Le Mans '12.

I think they would just as soon not have it, as I'm sure it affects airflow to the rear wing when the car's pointed the correct direction.
Inappropriate, but I couldn't resist.
 
So Santa drives a R18, 991 Carrera 4S, and an Aventador Roadster on Christmas? It's good to be the fat man, I see.
 
He doesn't drive, he flies. Look, no tracks in the snow.

/plothole
 
So Santa drives a R18, 991 Carrera 4S, and an Aventador Roadster on Christmas? It's good to be the fat man, I see.
That's how fast they are, he can even afford to change cars inbetween visits :lol: VW's marketing department was a bit lazy, it seems.
 
Pic doesn't work ^
 
^ FunnyJunk doesn't allow hotlinking.
 
Are you on iOS? If so, that's why.
 
Can't see it in Internet Explorer, yet can see it in Chrome.
 
-Chrome; can't see it.

Too lazy to try Firefox.

I think I altogether deleted IE. :lol:
 
I iz not see on Firefox 3.odd but I'm on a 8 year old PPC Mac so who knows what might be going on. Tomorrow it might just be shooting out EZ-Cheez, we'll see.

(A side note about the oddness of my computer: Minecraft for Mac is too new so I have to use Linux Minecraft. The natural outdoor area is light all day. My own lights (like torches) get darker at night. The sound is completely broken--even the menu clicks are white noise. Weird...)

Have a great, non offensive, all inclusive holiday!
 
Back