Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,269 views

64040_10151320226767668_493881066_n.jpg

old_biff.jpg


A flying Porsche? I haven't seen one of those in 30 years.
 
It literally took me 2 hours to understand that pic. I guess I was still tired... :lol:
 
I couldn't have picked a more perfect time to see that pic :lol:
 
12132012003686.jpg


This goes out to the many people I would unfriend--which could lead to awkward situations at the workplace.

Comic Sans suckas!!

​
 
^^ Ain't that the truth... One of the main reasons I can't stand those movies.
 
It's like dat in every movie that involves driving a car hard. I reckon Bullit's Mustang has 8 gears.
 
The Charger also has like 7 hubcaps.
 
ThisDoucheWantedToBuyMyBrothersiPhoneGoodComeback-30715.jpg
Sorry for not quoting but as an avid CLer that's hilarious!!
 
That looks like a repost without the quoting.
 
That looks like a repost without the quoting.

...Which, erm, is why I wrote THIS:

*PIC* Sorry for not quoting but as an avid CLer that's hilarious!!

:indiff:

And I was reading the "Hipsters" Wikipedia entry when I found this photo...and had to do this:

j8N8oI68AE8SO.jpg
 
Yep. It has a great storyline, but that comic is true. :lol:
 
Saw this on yahoo and had to share.
2lx9dv8.png


ExcerptFromMyNewNovel-92352.png

IWantTheHint-87800.jpg

FacebooksNewStatusUpdatePromptsAreALittleCreepy-50350.png

InternetFlamingProtocolAccordingToYoutube-4338.jpg

IThinkMomIsStillReallyLost-71485.jpg
 
^^ Ain't that the truth... One of the main reasons I can't stand those movies.

Welcome to every Hollywood car chase movie ever.
 
-> Seems legit...

541913_144232242394709_505889245_n.jpg
 
^^ Reminds me of Schumy's chin.





734695_447192795335977_1956809331_n.jpg
 
Probably puts it over his sholder.
 
Back