RACECAR Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads. Moderator Messages 37,269 Addison,Texas Messages GTP_RACECAR Dec 23, 2012 #17,881 The hell is with the last two pics
Daniel User user Premium Messages 8,503 Auckland Messages Lazer0pz Dec 23, 2012 #17,883 No idea about the first one. I saw the second one on Reddit and the caption was "I don't think my cat likes his Sombrero"
No idea about the first one. I saw the second one on Reddit and the caption was "I don't think my cat likes his Sombrero"
nobuffalo Premium Messages 2,701 USA Dec 23, 2012 #17,884 "PRNDL" Park, reverse, neutral, drive, low. Jesus take the automatic? Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
marluxiaXI11 Messages 434 JurupaValley,Ca Messages marluxiaXI11 Dec 23, 2012 #17,885 The first picture is from the show "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody". In this episode the hotel manager is trying to teach the hotel owners unintelligent daughter to drive. At one point she calls the gear selector a "PRNDL". Later in the episode she backs through a wall in to the hotel lobby.
The first picture is from the show "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody". In this episode the hotel manager is trying to teach the hotel owners unintelligent daughter to drive. At one point she calls the gear selector a "PRNDL". Later in the episode she backs through a wall in to the hotel lobby.
niky Karma Chameleon Staff Emeritus Messages 23,800 Philippines Dec 23, 2012 #17,889 Is today old song day? Goodie!
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,071 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch Dec 23, 2012 #17,890 For all the Welsh, New Sealandians and Dutch farmer boys.
Anathema Messages 2,436 Eastern PA Messages Weather_Systems Dec 23, 2012 #17,892 HumanDestroyah *pic* Click to expand... He should take it back and get a non-Move edition, but keep GT5.
HumanDestroyah *pic* Click to expand... He should take it back and get a non-Move edition, but keep GT5.
Antonisbob Messages 2,583 Kelowna, Canada Messages Antonisbob Messages No... Dec 23, 2012 #17,893 I got the Ice Ice Baby one and I'm 17. Lol.
carfanatic45 Messages 1,123 Georgia Messages Barrettcsk Dec 23, 2012 #17,894 I'm 13 and I still got the "Ice Ice Baby" joke, LOL!!
terminator363 Messages 4,797 Antarctica Dec 23, 2012 #17,895 m8h3r Click to expand... North Star is hilarious. HumanDestroyah Click to expand... Good riddance, at least we won't have him playing online.
m8h3r Click to expand... North Star is hilarious. HumanDestroyah Click to expand... Good riddance, at least we won't have him playing online.
sumbrownkid Messages 9,097 Murica Messages BasedAckbar Dec 23, 2012 #17,896 That kid's parents are full of win.
Daniel User user Premium Messages 8,503 Auckland Messages Lazer0pz Dec 23, 2012 #17,897 Dennisch For all the Welsh, New Sealandians and Dutch farmer boys. Click to expand... Ewe offended me!
Dennisch For all the Welsh, New Sealandians and Dutch farmer boys. Click to expand... Ewe offended me!
TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,482 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi Dec 24, 2012 #17,898 Love stinks and truth hurts.
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Dec 24, 2012 #17,900 Stormtrooper217 I'm two years younger than him and I got the pun the moment I saw the picture. Click to expand... I'm 17 and totally got it XD Antonisbob I got the Ice Ice Baby one and I'm 17. Lol. Click to expand... Same here lol
Stormtrooper217 I'm two years younger than him and I got the pun the moment I saw the picture. Click to expand... I'm 17 and totally got it XD Antonisbob I got the Ice Ice Baby one and I'm 17. Lol. Click to expand... Same here lol
The Vanishing Boy Premium Messages 8,978 Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV Messages GTP_VanishingBoy Messages Vanishing Boy Dec 24, 2012 #17,901 -> Oh...
Dooblewasur Messages 2,335 United States Messages Dooblewasur Messages Dooblewasur Dec 24, 2012 #17,903 Dart on a map is priceless. Wise words: And this is for Daniel. Now he can't be offended! EDIT: Trust me. Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
Dart on a map is priceless. Wise words: And this is for Daniel. Now he can't be offended! EDIT: Trust me.
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Dec 24, 2012 #17,904
xXKingJoshXx Self Made Billionaire Lobster Salesman & POTUS Premium Messages 7,703 Indy Messages xXKingJoshXx Dec 24, 2012 #17,905 Haha, especially the time one,cartoon one, dolphin one, and the Big Mac one.
nealcropper Messages 4,420 Messages nealcropper Dec 24, 2012 #17,906 The dolphin one is really funny. Is that for real?
Small_Fryz But why is the Rum gone?? Premium Messages 15,854 QLD, Australia Messages Small_Fryz Dec 24, 2012 #17,907
Dooblewasur Messages 2,335 United States Messages Dooblewasur Messages Dooblewasur Dec 24, 2012 #17,910 "Yooouuu know it!"