Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,477 views
973dit.jpg


gqapg8.jpg


xxxoo6.bmp


starvingkids.JPG


howapplaud.jpg


fellowvs9.jpg
 

Not sure I grasp the joke, Those kind of cars at a NASCAR track or the "JDM Cavalier" or the last name?
 
RACECAR
Not sure I grasp the joke, Those kind of cars at a NASCAR track or the "JDM Cavalier" or the last name?

Looks to me they should change their name to Rice Cavalier if you look at his back the car behind him....
 
BLJK Ice
Looks to me they should change their name to Rice Cavalier if you look at his back the car behind him....

Toyota did sell the cavalier in Japan.
You could also get a terrible body kit from TRD.
 
^

For some reason I can relate Spongebob Squarepants to that photo :odd:
 
^ There's nothing odd about making that relation.
 
If a male lead and a female lead are constantly arguing and hate each other at the start of a rom-com, they'll always be together at the end.

That is it. That's all you need to know. Please ladies, stop watching this crap!

:p

And: Please gentlemen, stop believing this line of story. In real life the lady will keep hating you.
 
Odd, I've never seen that Wireless Keyboard before :lol:
 
How rich people secretly amuse themselves:
50978_slide.jpg
 
One of the first I've seen where the guy deserves it.

Less air = more smashed chips.
 
Back