Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,224 views
You know the air provides a cushion, right?

You might as well just jump up and down on the bag and eat them with a spoon without that.


Anyway, I thought this was pretty funny:
minecraft_battlefield_3_wallpaper_1355346115.jpg
 
Last edited:
The image is broken fixed and you should feel broken fixed.

6307071_460s.jpg
 
Last edited:
74170_slide.jpg

I've been on a Cracked binge all day.

:D
 
The target audience pic isn't true. I'm 27 and play all the CoD's, and so do most of my mates, and my family, and my girlfriends family. Their all over 20. I can't speak for the Pokemon because I have never played it.

Although I do understand it's just a joke.
 
That's something I wold say..
 
TB
A real man would already have facial hair. ;)

Late to the party, but a real man would catch it in some tupperware and put it outside.
The manliest of men wouldn't even use the tupperware..
 
This gave me quite a laugh this morning.

185648_404224069660450_2142966551_n.jpg



Won't be funny if you haven't seen the video of her on YouTube
 
Ain't nobody got time for that :p
 
^^It must be as it is clearly made in Lithuania :lol: It's obviously just one of those mini computers with piko-USB slots. The shovel is just a keychain. :) Super realistic Lego bricks are also made here.



Well I play pokemon just as much as I play call of duty or my little pony.

And that is none.

Preview
 
Am I missing something? The thumbnail says "Happy?" But the full picture says "Happy%3F" that's on my iPhone? :confused:
 
8122012005943bxvfbx.jpeg


January-10-2013-00-10-11-cool.jpg


484230_545941575433301_124469372_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
-> ...
^ ...

Funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme.jpg


:indiff:

-> Here's what I took...

I don't always post my picture on a wall...
IMG_9988.JPG

...but when I do, I'll make it look good.

;)
 
Oh, no...I can smell puns. :(
 
What? But I thought Daniel fixed the puns leak coming from the Infield? Clearly he wasn't up to the task.



Also, when you let a ten year old use your computer:

fqC9O.png
 
One on the bottom is probably cleaner....
 
Back