Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,039 views
Wtf when i go to pics (im using iOS app) i see another pic the one with 2 bikes but i can't see the post.... Anyway that lady at the first pic is a s*** who would wear those in public seriously...
 
524743_379764145453138_1686021197_n.jpg
 
Wtf when i go to pics (im using iOS app) i see another pic the one with 2 bikes but i can't see the post.... Anyway that lady at the first pic is a s*** who would wear those in public seriously...

I always get that with his posts.
 
One on the bottom is probably cleaner....

You really don't like chicks do you.



Vanishing Boy's post do the same as mentioned.

Maybe they lack IMG hot links.
 
What? But I thought Daniel fixed the puns leak coming from the Infield? Clearly he wasn't up to the task.



Also, when you let a ten year old use your computer:

fqC9O.png

Oh god :lol:
 
*Removed - proof-reading is your friend*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Language, bud.



Also, that pic serves a good lesson for many games actually.
 
There is no facepalm, faceclaw or facehoove that describes that.
 
Why does she want a UK flag anyways, when she doesnt even know what one looks like haha
 
Murica....

wait.....
 
I'd bet that $25 she meant to type US. :p:D

162589_slide.jpg

162576_slide.jpg
 
The 'British' shall rise again... One swamp jump at a time...

General-Lee.jpg
 
Those time bracelets look vaguely familiar :lol:
 

I literally cried a tear of laughter at that. I can barely type this post because I can't control the laughter. This is gold! :lol:
 
Back