Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,039 views
-> ...

480839_10151229930391840_1910405298_n.jpg


:irked:
 
Surely you cannot be arrested for drink driving without measurable proof, ie a breath, urine or blood sample?

What if he was driving on a video game? ;)
 
6335758_700b_v2.jpg


6345288_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
30 degrees is still weather for shorts and a t-shirt.

Edit. I lolled.
6344015_700b.jpg
 
Arizona man, come on! :p

I'm used to 114 degree heat!

I used to do that thing where it's 100 F at night too but then...Now I live in Idaho.
 
I don't know if I should pity you or get you plane tickets out of their.:confused:

I love living here. It's not a large town but it's a great size for me.

I can bike anywhere in town and on the nicer bits of the greenbelt there are views like the below.

Don't diss it till you try it.

A7TXXDJCQAACykO.jpg:large


...and for the sake of the thread:


162013050982.jpg
 
This is my most favoritest Pokèmon quote EVAR!!!

h9E391664
 
^Funny, because I always preferred the Galaxy S3, not the Olympics.
 
30 degrees is still weather for shorts and a t-shirt.

Edit. I lolled.
6344015_700b.jpg

I recognize that sign. I buy my liquor from the store that changes the messages on that sign. :lol:
 
Back