Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,220 views
535383_464504533612901_1788758153_n.jpg
 
I'm trying to figure out where that is. I see a Best Buy on the left, but I doubt that's a Best Buy and pretty much any purchase there is less than 15 items. Unless you win the lottery...


It's probably in...:lol:...California!!
 
Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out where that is. I see a Best Buy on the left, but I doubt that's a Best Buy and pretty much any purchase there is less than 15 items. Unless you win the lottery...

Looks like a Vons or Safeway grocery store.
 
163453_slide.jpg


More goodness from Cracked. Guess I beat Minty to it today. ;)
 
Well, I'm awake now, thanks Encyclopedia.





:scared:
 
豊田

You could probably sell him a tattoo that says "administrative persimmon" in kanji.

行政柿
 
^ Hmmm...Google Translate doesn't give those same Han characters at all for "picnic table".
 
Me thinks Li was trolling.

Which is still kinda funny, really.
 
^^^^I actually laughed at that one haha
 
Legless lego men. The amount of times I actually did that to signify they were dead. Oh and don't forget the head.
 
:lol: @ Legolas
 
RE: the Chinese tattoo pic - it's just a collection of characters with no meaning. I just got that verified by to Chinese people. ;)
 
IThinkWeShouldCutEducationFundingSomeMore-25567.jpeg

AvoidTheDanger-30506.jpg

NIsFor-37256.jpg

InvertedMyCo-WorkersScreenandHeDoesntKnowHowToChangeItBack-70528.jpg


(I'm afraid to admit my mother owns this book)
FoundThisInTheClearanceSectionNeedlessToSayINowOwnIt-67966.jpg

GladCNNThoughtThisStoryWasNewsWorthy-87247.jpg

MeanwhileInOklahomaTheNameOfOurLocalLiquorStore-38649.jpg
 
That's bad. So awesomely bad. :lol:
 
Back