Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,064 views
You'd need more digits on gravitational acceleration than 9.8.
 
543932_493039680762109_1985682185_n.jpg
 
You'd need more digits on gravitational acceleration than 9.8.

It would have to be smaller as the 9.81 figure doesn't take air resistance into account.
 
It would have to be smaller as the 9.81 figure doesn't take air resistance into account.

...and varies around the world.
9.81 is in Paris, as that is where metric standards are defined. In other places, eg Kathmandu, g=9.40.
 
So one of the members of my favorite band has been in Australia lately. He just posted this on facebook:

6124_10151387535516131_1054323342_n.jpg
 
I just seen these whilst browsing. I just had to post it.


1d942f5282733b397f558a06d7501614.jpg

Seriously? Are those real?


I've seen so many rediculous things that actually exist, I just have to know.
 
Someone finally merged shoe design with car design, huh?
 
Someone finally merged shoe design with car design, huh?

I just showed them to my girlfriend. She said that they are the ugliest shoes he has ever seen. Lol.
 
Oh dear, too much information :scared:

damn! Bloody little keys on my iPhone, I use the iPad most of the time, it's just that my phone is closer! Lol.

I meant she BTW.
 
damn! Bloody little keys on my iPhone, I use the iPad most of the time, it's just that my phone is closer! Lol.

I meant she BTW.

Of course you did.:sly:
 
Good thing they come in a convertible....
 
Wonder if the carbon fiber on the heel is legit...



Someone finally merged shoe design with car design, huh?

shoe-car-pump.jpg

And now we've come full circle.
 
735032_144570839032867_524483492_n.jpg
 
@Pedobear: Well, you learn something new everyday :lol:
 
Back