Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,455 views
Thats taken at the flower market here in Amsterdam... So who's interested? :sly:

For 4,99 you get utter crap. But they don't know that. :sly:
 
01.jpg


47.jpg
 
I totally want that Tornado Button in my vehicle.
 
I think that says Torpedos :lol:
 
I think it says 'TORPEDOS' but a tornado button would be nice aswell :D

Edit: being ninja'd sucks.
 
I think that says Torpedos :lol:

Great, my phone has made me blind now that I have read this on my computer :lol:

Still want a Tornado button though, along with a Torpedo Button.
 
^ :lol:

BT -> Oh well...

h147A212A


734631_10151239754276840_97680119_n.jpg


:sly:
 
The fact that there's a Game Boy next to him makes him that much more of a boss.

Edit: Oh wait...damn iPhone cases
 
^^^ I don't get it.
 
138530_slide.jpg

Give it a minute.
 
EDIT: *Nevermind, post above explained it*
 
It took me a second.. I kept looking for a fat person or something on the starboard side. Then I saw the name of the boat, and I thought "Hey, just like Schindler's... OOOOOHH IGETIT."
 
It's a boat that is LISTing heavily, given the name, it's kind of a visual pun...

Aaaah... :lol:

Didn't know it was called listing. So I was staring for ages wondering what the fun was. I did think of that movie though when I saw the name of the boat.
 
4DP4yTl.jpg


Don't leave drinks in your car when it's damn cold outside.

Your friends car, however... :trouble:
 
TB
~pic~

Don't leave drinks in your car when it's damn cold outside.

Your friends car, however... :trouble:

So.......................... Incredibly...........................Awesome!!!! Have to remember that the next time I use the Ex's car.
 
I wouldn't even bother trying to clean it. I'd just replace everything or sell the car. :lol:
 
Back