Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,455 views
6370035_700b.jpg
 
Why do I imagine the car talking like Richard Hammond?
 
All Peugeots are happy.
 
:lol: Happy Peugeot! :lol: Made my day even better! :lol:
 
**Googles Pantera**

I just read that whole Wikipedia page and I still don't get

Is that like...a lyric from a song or something?




As an aside, I know all but a couple of the other bands mentioned in that article as "influencing" their music. So its not like I'm totally dead to music. Just never heard of Pantera.
 
Why do I imagine the car talking like Richard Hammond?

Damn you, now I can't look at the pictures without reading them in Hammond's voice :lol:

All Peugeots are happy.

They seem most happy when they play in the dirt.

**Googles Pantera**

I just read that whole Wikipedia page and I still don't get

Is that like...a lyric from a song or something?

*Points*

Walk on Home, boy

:p
 
-> I'll just drop it here:

528828_10151234445226342_1293645041_n.jpg
 
As an aside, I know all but a couple of the other bands mentioned in that article as "influencing" their music. So its not like I'm totally dead to music. Just never heard of Pantera.

How is that possible?!

Projects in the Jungle, Power Metal, Cowboys From Hell?

By9tPxf.jpg
 
554449_10151361304897748_84870156_n.jpg
 
:lol: just these few. Made my day....erm...night...morning?...
 
How is that possible?!

Projects in the Jungle, Power Metal, Cowboys From Hell?

I couldn't name a single song from them either, but if it weren't for the Perpetual Black T-Shirt Squad in my high school, I'd also think it was just a car financed by Alejandro de Tomaso.
 
:lol: just these few. Made my day....erm...night...morning?...

If it makes it anymore confusing, they made my Afternoon :p
 
Oh no, we're not doing that whole, words in German thing again are we!!
 
Back