Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,350 views
Fixed that for you us.

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but the average anti-bush or otherwise left-biased photo passes through without a peep...

Anyway,


442012165056Selection008.jpeg
 
553600_10151267967105918_1388523580_n.jpg

"yay, I'm gonna die!!!"
 
Page 465, and onwards for about 4 pages for the German words conversation. Stalled pictures for the next few pages too, lets not do that again.
 
Page 465, and onwards for about 4 pages for the German words conversation. Stalled pictures for the next few pages too, lets not do that again.

This is page 465.

[/40 posts per page]
 
*receipt*

This reminds me, a while ago my mother got a receipt form a store (I forget which) which later we noticed had the young ladies full name and address on it. What the hell. My mother phoned the store to warn them and the manager didn't seem to care at all "Oh, well it was probably a mistake".
 
-> Somthing to dump:

83666_v0_460x.jpg


117710_v0_460x.jpg


544050_10151238210016840_509250235_n.jpg


555394_620357961327195_1007852811_n.jpg


84709_v0_460x.jpg


104621_v0_460x.jpg


;)
 

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but the average anti-bush or otherwise left-biased photo passes through without a peep...

Comparing either or any other leader to Hitler/Stalin isn't average; it's complete marginalization, not to mention it's stale (woo, haven't heard that joke in the past four years). Go defend the argument in the Opinions Forum, if you must...this here's for the funny* stuff.

* our mileage may vary
 
^ The Looney Tunes Show, you thought it was Space Jam huh!?

Looney-Tunes-Show-2.jpg


-> One more...

h5DB2C62F


:)
 
Comparing either or any other leader to Hitler/Stalin isn't average; it's complete marginalization, not to mention it's stale (woo, haven't heard that joke in the past four years). Go defend the argument in the Opinions Forum, if you must...this here's for the funny* stuff.

* our mileage may vary

I understand it's not average and I understand that it's stale but I did find it humorous in a morbid manner. And anyway...

4152012185358scds.jpg
 
^ So true... :indiff:
 
Sometimes I think it's your brain thinking it remembered something when it actually didn't, like Deja Vu
EDIT: Also, my ability to remember some things has gotten worse since I own a smartphone and the ability to use google instantly. I used to think and break my head for half an hour sometimes trying to remember something but now after 30 seconds I just google it. I don't think that's very healthy for memory :lol:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...gines-cause-poor-memory-scientists-claim.html
 
Those aren't free-range.
 
-> No comment...

734767_419084558170165_922547689_n.jpg


:boggled:
 
Thats taken at the flower market here in Amsterdam... So who's interested? :sly:
I bet you could get them at the growshops aswell.

I geuss not that funny for Dutchies :sly:
 
Pretty sure that's going to be somewhat legal here soon, once the politicians figure out what they're doing.
 
Pretty sure that's going to be somewhat legal here soon, once the politicians figure out what they're doing.

It's legal here in Colorado. Well, at least in my county. The DA stopped prosecuting about a month ago. A weed bar is under construction here in my town, actually. To bad I don't smoke.
 
Back