Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,676 views
Lets keep it going

TYPHOON 2
typhoon-sparks.jpg


Shoon_9958ef_3492839.jpg
 
(re: gator)

Uh.. no.

That thing will take your damn hand off, regardless of size. Especially tender little kid hands.
 
I've held one, and as long as you're not stupid with it it'll typically leave you alone. And by stupid I mean doing things to seriously piss it off.

And he's got an adult there in case he starts doing that.
 
Next time I'm on a plane I'll pretend I didn't see that...





Anyway.
554561_499786830087394_82295470_n.jpg
 
:lol:

There are many more "Differences" but I don't think many are appropriate for GTP.
 
Here's a Kentucky Fried Chicken rip-off around where I live. The fried chicken here is, dare I say, Godlike. :sly:

8416809494_e5ea9496c0_b.jpg
 
Was in the local news a few days ago, about the police who want to give more expensive tickets to illegally parked cars.

6115_413629128721958_2023321409_n.jpg


428079_497885536944190_1996656430_n.jpg
 
^
Reminds me of this:
tumblr_kzaps4oGch1qbn1vmo1_500.jpg
 
I cannot describe the awesomeness of this thread! I must have gone through 200+ pages, great laugh.
 
24-ever_said_on_the_internet.jpg


28-ever_said_on_the_internet.jpg


:indiff:

13-now_that_is_genius.jpg


6423750_700b.jpg


Armsterdam...

6420320_700b_v1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Haa whait have they not already done that?
Why would they do that? In fact, iPads have become a pilot's best friend for navigation and information purposes. I use my phone as a navigation supplement while I'm flying. If these GPS-enabled devices were banned it would plunge us into the dark ages of ground-based navigation, which we can do, besides the fact that they're all being phased out in favor of GPS.

/whysoserious
 
601102_520094864690786_865345289_n.jpg
 
I didn't have that choice and I was too lazy to edit it. Pulled it off of Facebook.
 
Back