Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,676 views
Iced cream.

Iced cream.

Iced. Cream.

Who even says that?


9gag, of course.

Then again, I've implied that they actually came up with that picture.
 
so Samsung works for Apple

The-Irony-Of-Life-Sam-Sung-Works-at-Apple.jpg
 
^^^^Fantastic :lol:


67412_596694163681192_332313467_n.jpg

75093_10151261653108386_820747330_n.jpg

67025_10151262537502183_1884958918_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
6432876_700b.jpg


6431432_700b_v1.jpg


^ That was me in high school.
 
6431432_700b_v1.jpg


^ That was me in high school.

Same, but I'm still in high school lol



EDIT;
387047_10151374246749349_162252858_n.png


My buddy literally just posted this on his wall. I'm dying of laughter at this point.


155071_492342537474676_375792717_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
^:lol:
 
That's the only way that would make sense...
 
Or drivers side window doesn't roll down.
 
He might just be messing with a passenger that wanted McDonalds.


Also,
tumblr_m3hzyd2b3n1rpty4uo1_500.jpg

"YOU SEE THE HAT?...."
 
Should have crossed out Lightyear and put in Nesbitt.
 
Now all we need is that little cackle.
 
TB
Or drivers side window doesn't roll down.

This makes the most sense to me. Window motor or switch broke on drivers side.
 
I dunno. Kinda looks like there's a guy sitting in the right seat.
 
"Nah, deliveries 'round the back, mate."
 
That cat looks more dangerous...
 
Back