Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,733 views
As someone who went through a drive through with a broken driver's window motor yesterday, just have someone in the backseat order.

Or get out of the car.
 
I've been to plenty of petrol stations, toll booths and drive-thrus on the continent and never felt the need to reverse through. Either your passenger deals with it or you get out. It's not hard.
 
Minty
I dunno. Kinda looks like there's a guy sitting in the right seat.

It is funny every time men and my buddy went to a fast food place with his right hand drive EVO. The reactions are priceless.
Sometimes they never notice though. The bad part about having a right had drive car is when you do want to go through the drive through you have to do that or have someone with you. Or have a huge side pain from leaning over the shifter
 
148300_463112053744051_651903987_n.jpg
 
As someone who went through a drive through with a broken driver's window motor yesterday, just have someone in the backseat order.

Or get out of the car.

I've been to plenty of petrol stations, toll booths and drive-thrus on the continent and never felt the need to reverse through. Either your passenger deals with it or you get out. It's not hard.
Maybe he just wanted to have some fun and it's not hurting anyone?

: /



Anyway,
556613_501255763273834_498677649_n.jpg
 
295423_463226247065965_1136322586_n.jpg
 
As someone who went through a drive through with a broken driver's window motor yesterday, just have someone in the backseat order.

Or get out of the car.

Or go inside. Sometimes it's faster.
 
I snapped this pic last night after noticing something mildly interesting on my car's board computer...



And if I see this reposted on 9Gag with someone's watermark over mine I'm kicking them in the nuts : )
 
Your username?
 
Who needs a Prius(unless that is a Prius:odd:) when you get 100 mpg?
 
Last edited:
What's the fault code causing the SES light?
 
Your username?

:lol: just did that to prove it was me. Kinda pointless, I know.

What's the fault code causing the SES light?

Mine just does that whenever the car is using battery power with the engine off. I had just parked at home and shut off the engine when I snapped that.
 
What's the fault code causing the SES light?

Personally, I would have guessed <odometer reading> + 97miles as the cause of the service engine light.
 
I've seen over 102 mpg.

In a 1988 Crown Vic!!!

Coasting on steeply downhill Interstate in the mountains.
 
That's what's going on in the truck pic, too.
 
Lotus F1 launched the E21 overnight, and released this picture of the steering wheel:

e21-steering-wheel.jpg
 
602936_384399524989956_2093875097_n.jpg

One of the best uses of this meme I've seen.
 
6438751_460s.jpg


Oldie but a goldie.
 
Lotus F1 launched the E21 overnight, and released this picture of the steering wheel:

While I really like the Anti-Mumble Switch, the kid in me is saying KNRG! aloud.
 
Back