Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,918 views
On the Mexico one, that's an Irish flag.

And everything else is true....

09-daily-gifdump-63.gif
 
Nah, mate, I think you'll find that's Italy. :rolleyes:
 
I think the one about Earth's core may just be false too :lol:
 
I guess they missed the disclaimer..Then again....Everything on the internet(is?)true.
 
:lol:


I'm totally sending that to my Dad's printer, this can only go well.
 
H5TlsWS.jpg
 
549356_498091546904205_57880873_n.png
 
That button ruined it for me. Pretty sure they're not in Baltimore.
 
Yeah, they're in New Orleans.
 
Probably won't be a nice day to the guys who have to clean it up. :lol:

I was thinking, "they will be wished a nice day for a long time to come if that's spraypaint."
 
All Points Bulletin:
Be on the lookout for this mischievous character that is wanted in connection with the Super Bowl black out. Suspect may be armed with wire cutting teeth.
Do NOT approach. Report to authorities. Suspect is wanted for questioning in the death of the Raven's momentum.




The picture is not loading for me. Anywayz, its a mouse. I seen this floating around facebook last night.
 
Last edited:
Back