Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,925 views
521930_10151444658071151_692622238_n.jpg
 
Not to mention the transfer box (red) and the 2WD/4WD selector (yellow).

11212_532510803436520_1325707085_n.jpg
 
:lol: Richard III. Only just read that news this morning.
 
Though there was a spirited challenge for the title by a Jewish German family based in Amsterdam in the early 1940's
 
_*eye twitch*

December-18-2011-13-49-14-great.jpg


3262012213713Selection003.jpeg
 
Last edited:
You've ruined a sex symbol for me. Thanks, AT. :irked:

Still funny thought, I just went back for another look. :lol:
 
Ah come on, isn't the first pic still doing it for you? :sly:
 
I've never been a fan of S.J.P....
 
I hear SJP's been dropped from the upcoming Tesco burger ads. Not sure why.
 
Too close to home I guess.
 
You'd wish you'd see those face expressions up close and personal.
 
Don't get the fascination myself. I think this is the best she's looked.
 
Back