Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,925 views
2co66xl.jpg

AddicitionGetsTheBestOfUs-85236.jpg

SomeTeachersNeedToGoBackToSchool-34079.jpg

ImGoingOnAnAdventure-99767.jpg

ThereAreSomeWomenYouShouldJustAvoid-36253.jpg

R2IAmYourFather-85021.jpg

RunRunForYourLife-49752.jpg

WhenPlanktonWasFunny-14386.jpg

WhyPringlesWhy-55109.png

OhNevermindThen-28190.jpg

IHearTheyDoACrappyJobofDevelopingPhotosThere-39362.jpg

WeConsideredNotPostingThisButCouldntHoldItIn-19556.jpg

MostAccurateFortuneCookieEver-73977.jpg

HomerLogic-35058.png
 
Not that I'm a grammar nazi, but the ironry is too much not to point out.... "how well they write their address."

"Your Teachers"
 
I'm sure the statement "You're Teachers" was the teacher him/herself telling the parents that they are teachers. Thus, it is grammatically correct, no?
 
There are so many errors, I'm not even sure what the closing means. :lol:
 
I would've assumed it was entirely fake.

Looks like a really poorly written and thought out ploy to get information that could help to rob a house.
 
*looks outside.


THAT BITCH!!!

:lol:
 
I guess the old adage "bitches be crazy" is true. :lol:
12014_419260361484842_800059071_n.png
 
6504855_700b.jpg


6501153_700b_v1.jpg


SoMuchForYourGameOfMinecraftAtSchool-54628.jpg
 
Last edited:
Pfft, that's why I have my own computer.
 
24-funny-pictures-384.jpg


6512231_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
USB drive pic

Hahaha, would be even funnier with a black and white picture of a floppy disc in the background!
 
tumblr_mhpzanqKrT1qbhzwko1_500.jpg

My hometown all over the news at the moment!
 
563704_10151311315530918_1084275065_n.jpg
 
579617_10151297850322183_1633901575_n.jpg






Jame's face is priceless. At least Megadeth and Metallica are on good terms now =P

I hope they do form that Supergroup Dave wanted with Metallica and David Ellefson. Says he still cares for James lol
 
I actually didn't even notice it at first them I read the comments and looked up and was like oh wow haha
 
I feel ashamed for thinking the same thing before I even read the comments. :nervous:

Don't be, Same happened here. It immediately caught my eye and I went "whoa, that doesn't look right" and then the comments just confirmed my thoughts :lol:
 
Don't be, Same happened here. It immediately caught my eye and I went "whoa, that doesn't look right" and then the comments just confirmed my thoughts :lol:

:lol:
 
Back