Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,978 views
enhanced-buzz-14403-1360096977-0.jpg
BCf2g5KCMAAcgLH.jpg
 
I got more...

3svx2y.jpg
 
537928_409034132522615_608410720_n.jpg
 
Gob, and the mistake made pic

Is it really a mistake?

Wiki:

Gob - an Australian slang term for Fellatio. Especially female to male.

👍

And I know how to fix that thing! Gob , bless you.

6516236_700b_v1.jpg


From last nights match:
6519670_700b.jpg


6517769_700b.jpg


6519278_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Is it really a mistake?

I don't read that much into things, of which I didn't know about in the first place.

But I prodably made the "d" instead of "b" error (and vice-versa) about one thousanb times in my lifetime.
 
:lol: I love it
 
Yes...Guitar Hero time! Hey anyone seen my guitar?

Where did you leave it? With the others?

Yeah

Just a sec...hey what's its look like?

Actually, I brought two. The red one and the white one.

20130207_163613_zps5335654a.jpg


Ummm... Can you narrow it down more than that?
 
I'm not finding any funny, but if you forget all of that Guitar Hero stuff, there's an awesome collection of DDR mats.
 
I like how the guy who uploaded that to 9gag watermarked work that isn't his.

What an ass. Second time I've noticed that with 9guhhuhhuhguh, although unlike Funny Junk, they at least preserve the initial author's name/website.
 
What an ass. Second time I've noticed that with 9guhhuhhuhguh, although unlike Funny Junk, they at leaset preserve the initial author's name/website.

When you read the responses it seems to happen all the time.
 
When you read the responses it seems to happen all the time.

Not surprised. Although I've never had a reason to visit 9gag, since it comes to me in the form of this thread.
 
Not surprised. Although I've never had a reason to visit 9gag, since it comes to me in the form of this thread.

You're welcome. :D

4078795_700b_v1.jpg


22-hilarious_work_totally_sucks_images.jpg
 
Last edited:
:lol: Those Beyoncé pics. :lol:
 
Damn, she got some big ol' thighs! :lol;
 
:lol:

What an awesome meme, esp. since she's trying so hard to have the pics removed.
 
I just finished a 6-1/2 hour drive and know that feel. ;_;
 
Back