Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,072 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch Feb 10, 2013 #19,142 Black humor. So terrible. And funny. Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
GregTheStig Messages 2,436 Atlanta Messages atomicjellyfish Feb 10, 2013 #19,143 I'd say mostly terrible
xXKingJoshXx Self Made Billionaire Lobster Salesman & POTUS Premium Messages 7,703 Indy Messages xXKingJoshXx Feb 10, 2013 #19,144 Is that referring to the Sandy Hook shooting?
PeterJB Compulsive Handwasher Premium Messages 9,261 Corsham Messages lipming Feb 10, 2013 #19,145 Yes.
xXKingJoshXx Self Made Billionaire Lobster Salesman & POTUS Premium Messages 7,703 Indy Messages xXKingJoshXx Feb 10, 2013 #19,146 That's even funnier than 9/11...
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Feb 10, 2013 #19,147
Dooblewasur Messages 2,335 United States Messages Dooblewasur Messages Dooblewasur Feb 10, 2013 #19,148
RACECAR Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads. Moderator Messages 37,277 Addison,Texas Messages GTP_RACECAR Feb 11, 2013 #19,149 What the hell is that in South Korea?
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,072 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch Feb 11, 2013 #19,150 Starcraft creature! Also! Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
Dooblewasur Messages 2,335 United States Messages Dooblewasur Messages Dooblewasur Feb 11, 2013 #19,151 Slashfan Click to expand... Get a Pro.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Feb 11, 2013 #19,152 Dooblewasur Get a Pro. Click to expand... I was thinking about this earlier. I couldn't see where my battery comes out so I googled it and it looks like open heart surgery.
Dooblewasur Get a Pro. Click to expand... I was thinking about this earlier. I couldn't see where my battery comes out so I googled it and it looks like open heart surgery.
Minty <((_CRAYOLA__(() Premium Messages 7,665 Pasadena, MD Messages Minty TS Feb 11, 2013 #19,153 RACECAR What the hell is that in South Korea? Click to expand... Zerg, man.
MSTER232 Messages 6,598 United Kingdom Messages MSTER232 Messages PS3 =/= Xbox 360 Feb 11, 2013 #19,154 WARNING: You cannot unsee the following image. Viewer discretion is advised .
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Feb 11, 2013 #19,155 ^^^^I always knew that though. Back to Beyonce.
G.T.Ace Messages 10,270 Bonn Messages GTAce Feb 11, 2013 #19,156 I'm in the mood to provoke a bit today:
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,072 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch Feb 11, 2013 #19,162
Bopop4 Messages 8,100 Guelph, Ontario Feb 11, 2013 #19,164 ^That and the Hogwarts thing are hilarious.
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,072 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch Feb 11, 2013 #19,166 RocZX Click to expand...
KBRacing2488 Messages 399 USA Messages kbracing2488 Feb 11, 2013 #19,167 Dennisch Click to expand... *facepalm* I clicked like on the like button on that third comment.
Azure Flare Daihatsu Midget is Love. Daihatsu Midget is Life. (Banned) Messages 9,871 Messages race_emhard Feb 11, 2013 #19,169 Dooblewasur Click to expand... They forgot to call in an expert.