Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,080 views
original.jpg

xlarge.jpg
 
Don't know why, but those Dorner pics remind me of this old classic:

birthmark.jpg
 
Looks like that's not his first launch of the day. :scared:
 
Dooblewasur
"Do moderaters quote pictures directly above their new post?" asks Rhetorical Man.


:sly:

Ah, but as a stand alone post, my comment would make no sence.

Like this one here...
 
6557202_700b_v1.jpg


6557067_700b.jpg


6556129_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
6555299_700b_v1.jpg


6553199_700b_v1.jpg


ICanHearVoices-54742.jpg


6566735_700b.jpg


6566676_700b.jpg


6566480_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
New picture fresh out of the White House....edited by me.


1030725.jpg
 
He was referring to his plan for reducing the deficit. :p
 
He was referring to his plan for reducing the deficit. :p

I know I watched it lol. But I saw that picture off their Facebook page and couldn't resist XD
 
Sounds like Fila Brazillia's 10th album, called Dicks. They took it a half-step further:

R-324401-1283525271.jpeg
 
Quick!!! someone call the fire brigade oh wait s**t. Don't know if it been posted before but I saw the pic on MR T's Worlds craziest fools lol.


epic-fail-fail-nation-well-this-is-ironic.jpg
 
I'm dealing with this right now. Unbelievably annoying...

oyKQ4fv.jpg


For those who aren't familiar with GoTo Meeting, the guy hosting the online meeting has to give everyone an access code to get in. This guy isn't giving them to us.
 
internet-makes-fun-beyonce-halftime-photos-photoshop

I've got a really good idea I don't think anyone has done yet. Will do that later this week. :sly:
 
GregTheStig
For those who aren't familiar with GoTo Meeting, the guy hosting the online meeting has to give everyone an access code to get in. This guy isn't giving them to us.

My work has done this on occasion. An email with the code will go out five minutes after it was supposed to start, for example. Led to a few rather empty meetings...
 
funny-captions-10.jpg

funny-captions-26.jpg


EDIT:
too-true-15.jpg
 
Last edited:
And not only is Nicholas Cage immortal, he's wearing some damn skinny jeans with awesome winkle-pickers and serving people turds on plates. :scared:
 
One more and I'm done for the day:

too-true-21.jpg
 
oWiHBqI.jpg


tumblr_mi4jc1fpEF1qk5ue7o1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back