Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,039 views
tumblr_mhz2y1an931r0wqrdo1_500.jpg


tumblr_mi11diPeYv1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg

Reminds me of my time in the service drive; I suppose for the sum of $300-500, I deserved to be pranked.
 
Not sure if real, but funny.

65266_10151291968177285_605449744_n.jpg
 
I know someone who built a Norton 650 in his bedroom and then had to take it apart to get it downstairs.

Honestly, don't ask. :indiff:
 
I know someone who built a Norton 650 in his bedroom and then had to take it apart to get it downstairs.

Honestly, don't ask. :indiff:

'Someone'. The same 'someone' who would say, "I had a friend who...".
 
OK, it was my mate Steve's older brother when we were at school. He was a greasy biker into Hawkwind and Deep Purple who actually turned his bedroom into a garage. They lived in Knight Road, Tonbridge, Kent. Steve is now a sergeant in the Military Police. I have no idea what his greaser brother is doing now.

Enough? :D
 
OK, it was my mate Steve's older brother when we were at school. He was a greasy biker into Hawkwind and Deep Purple who actually turned his bedroom into a garage. They lived in Knight Road, Tonbridge, Kent. Steve is now a sergeant in the Military Police. I have no idea what his greaser brother is doing now.

Enough? :D

Pics or it didn't happen.
 
*breaks out new 4D camera*
 
dma-9.jpg

wins-and-fails-16.jpg

wins-and-fails-27.jpg

wins-and-fails-20.jpg
 
Last edited:
^^^^^^


YES!!!!!!!!! :lol:
 
internet-makes-fun-beyonce-halftime-photos-photoshop-13.jpg
 
No need, he'll do all the sinking for the both of us.

...there's quite some depth to the bottom of that barrel.
 
You'll bounce right back up.
 
"Are you sure you want to ditch in the Hudson River?" ...says Air Traffic Control.

"Do moderaters quote pictures directly above their new post?" asks Rhetorical Man.



:sly:
 
Somebody will probably offer him some go-fast Civics. :lol:
 
Back