Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,480 views
Watch TFS abridged that will replace your childhood memories of DragonBall Z with better ones....

Too bad they've pretty much stopped. I want to see the rest of Hellsing Ultimate Abridged by them.
 
ButSoon-14201.jpg

TheITDeptheardthebuildingisswitchingovertobrightermoreefficientlighting-36887.jpg

IrishArentAfraidOfTheSunTheyreJustThinkingAhead-20730.jpg

DeathNote-66735.jpg

StoryOfMyLife-99825.jpg

HardestQuestionEver-12605.png

AndTheAwardForCreepiestEasterCardGoesTo-36633.jpg

AwkwardKiss-33501.jpg

GIJos-TheHeroMexicoNeedsandDeserves-87760.jpg

YodaForPope-62838.jpg

TheyShouldHaveBeenMoreSpecific-25462.jpg

NeverPassTheBallTheLarry-91907.jpg

RUNItsLifeOrDeath-93871.jpg
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/35482297.jpg

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/35482320.jpg



Jerome
 
Oh...

My...

God...

I never even thought about it. Ten years using Windows, and I never even realized you could make those go away... This has changed everything.

Then you're not a real Windows user, are you? :sly:
 
285526_429334110486108_1025292671_n.jpg
 
meme3981154902_zpsd5c35875.jpg


Thought of this the other day.
 
Jet Badger
This.

I always associated M.J.Fox with that flood jacket wearing, electric guitar playing, DeLorean driving, world saving and time travelling teenager. The reality is sad :/

Hahahahahahahahahaha
 
Oh...

My...

God...

I never even thought about it. Ten years using Windows, and I never even realized you could make those go away... This has changed everything.

You are not alone!!!
 
I thought it was hilarious. MJF himself joked about it, so...
 
Does anyone not immediately disable windows startup sounds?

Nope, I haven't, I just replace it. It changes from time to time, but the last two I've had are a start-up and run from a Ferrari F1 V10 and the intro from Paint It Black by Rolling Stones.
 
Oh...

My...

God...

I never even thought about it. Ten years using Windows, and I never even realized you could make those go away... This has changed everything.

Same here. My life has completely changed now.
 
Nope, I haven't, I just replace it. It changes from time to time, but the last two I've had are a start-up and run from a Ferrari F1 V10 and the intro from Paint It Black by Rolling Stones.

I used to have C3PO saying "Sir, if you'll not be needing me, I'll close down for a while" on shutdown.
 
7196624Types_of_womens_behinds.jpg

11418_498250796899517_209491779_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Does anyone not immediately disable windows startup sounds?

Windows has a start up sound still? Even XP? I clearly don't turn off my computer enough.
 
It's funny 'cause its true.
 
*look at GT5 Vs. Forza threads*


COD vs BF never ends well, either...usually looking more like a warzone than either game in itself.
 
Back