Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,628 views

:lol:

Those are awesome.
 
-> True Story...

420333_10151471129909059_805105100_n.jpg


:)
 
That is... if your mother is cell.
 
524860_498580173533246_1715438825_n.jpg
 
Id grab one straight from the middle, just so I can watch the world burn.
 
^ :lol: Yes!!! 👍
 
:lol:

I would quote that line at the beginning of that song if I knew what the hell was actually being said.
 
I would quote that line at the beginning of that song if I knew what the hell was actually being said.

Con los terroristas = With the terrorists.



qHAGBmb.jpg


OCCcfbj.jpg
 
Last edited:
EDIT: Removed.
 
Last edited:
You can always tell which ones are the white trolls, you just can't tell them much.
 
redacted
 
Last edited:
A little bit.
 
Ah yes. Good old stereotypes. Have another:

Murica-50281.jpg


TheManyFacesOfSlenderman-64105.jpg
 
Last edited:
ANewHope-18393.jpg

BurritoBandit-90591.jpg

Better proof-reading please
IncludedInTheUnemploymentPacketFromTheStateOfCaliforniaNiceWorkPeople-62405.jpg

AchievementUnlocked-99180.jpg

WhaleThen-91917.png

PigeonsAreTheSpawnOfSatan-29487.jpg

IAskedForAFortuneNotARiddle-30432.jpg

IHaveThePen-95174.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Since when is Kool aid racist?

Since it became labeled a "poor man's" drink. I think it's all together silly.
 
Back