Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,463 views
Koios
Since it became labeled a "poor man's" drink. I think it's all together silly.
:confused:
Isn't it more racist to assume that black people/whatever ethnic group are poor?

This is why PC is dumb, there's no winning. You're always racially offending someone somehow :lol:
 
Isn't it more racist to assume that black people/whatever ethnic group are poor?

I agree, it is. I am a middle class caucasian american. My kids drink kool-aid. Heck, I have poor black friends that can't stand kool-aid. I am not the one making the link, I am merely pointing out it is there. As sad as this is, racism of all types is equally as sad.

Anyways, enough off-topic, more on topic:

chive-on-16.jpg


friday-dopamine-29.jpg
 
Last edited:
-> Nuff said...

420326_422243051195627_1953590592_n.jpg


:trouble:
 
I seriously had no idea Kool-Aid is labeled as a poor man's drink.

I am mildly allergic to it, actually, and therefore dislike it intensely. If I offended anyone, I'm sorry, I plead ignorance.

:::

fridaychicken.jpg
 
-> ...

h44A58D0D


^ I want that shirt too...

-> I knew it! Obama is from the Anime World!

421900_560953190589661_607479922_n.jpg


:sly:
 
6694173_460s_v1.jpg
 
:lol:
 
I'm glad I've no idea who either of the two people in the picture are.. or why there's a picture of a pig inbetween them.

I'm pretty sure it's Taylor Swift and her girlfriend. I don't know who the host is, I'm not good naming celebrities! :lol:

Also, can someone explain That Ass to me?
 
Why do I get the feeling Taylor Swift will date any guy who drives a van and has a bag of candy?
 
She will as long as she can write a song about it.
 

Am I the only one who read this caption in the voice of Aldo Raine from Inglourious Basterds?
 
Page 976.

Not bothered at seeing it again, mind you.
 
Well, I'm sorry for double posting. I just don't want to check 20 Pages back to see, if it was already posted ;-)
 
Finally figured it out:
313745_481181091937147_305396007_n.jpg
 
Back