Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,938 views
That... is... Funny. :lol: I had me a few good laughs cause most of those apply to myself. --- Randy
 
Amazing. Who made that? I have to give him / her an award of some sort.
 
Nr 11.

Too many times. :lol:
 
I can relate to at least 75% of those. :lol:
 
.. it's like mid 90's observational humour as delivered by a female stand-up comidien..
 
.. it's like mid 90's observational humour as delivered by a female stand-up comidien..

Don't get me started...don't even get me started. [/snl skit]
 
rage-comics-just-flick-the-damn-turn-signal.jpg
 
that first one is exactly how my school is... damn liberal arts colleges.
 
that first one is exactly how my school is... damn liberal arts colleges.

FSU party girls = hot.
FSU study girls = What the ****?
 
FSU party girls = hot.
FSU study girls = What the ****?

FSU has a lot more going for it than my school... location, size, Division 1 sports, crazy parties, etc...

and to keep this on topic.

daily_picdump_770_640_73.jpg


koma-comic-strip-automatics-its-like-flying-a-kite-vs-flying-a-jet.jpg


tumblr_lq0i8gYzkK1qhqecuo1_500.jpg


and a highly probable repost

the-terminator-on-twitter-19599-1313419974-6.jpg
 
Saw this on another forum :lol:
small_photoshop%20mask.jpg
 
Not a repost... it's actually a brand new account.

And he's still going. 8,000+ followers, already. :lol:
 
That. Is. AWESOME!
 
It's an optical illusion. That is awesome! :)
 
I don't get it. Is the floor uneven or is it an optical illusion? I guess it's cool either way.

The fact it makes you question it shows that it works admirably. Yes, it's a carpet pattern.
 
I wonder how many people they get stamping on the floor thinking they're putting their foot lower than it actually is? Must get annoying.
 
The fact it makes you question it shows that it works admirably. Yes, it's a carpet pattern.

Well yeah, I know it's a pattern but why? And why is it so irregular?

/OCDmeltdown.
 
Whats wrong with a normal carpet thats easier to clean up dead skin and dandruff?
 
I hate that kid already.
 
I fixed it (not well I admit). I hate that kid, but what you going to do?
HyMH7.jpg
 
Back