Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,799 views
tumblr_lp8qlo1cgN1qzoileo1_500.jpg
 
:lol: !!!!!!!

Edit: Removed quoted pic. It's hypocritical of me to cry tears of blood when someone else quotes the pic above, and then to do it myself. Apologies, world.
 
Last edited:
The Mcgyver one is a repost... i remember because i posted it :p.
 
Old classics never die. I could sell you a bottle of Force at discount to make up for it? Which kind do you like? Light side or dark?
 
I'm surprised they set the speed to 88mph, becuse the car was more likely to fall apart than ever reach that speed...
 
The real question is... could a DeLorean ever hit 88 mph in the amount of space they showed available in most of the clips? But then again, it always seemed to take forever, anyway... which means that the movies at least got the 0-88 mph times right... :lol:
 
Some day i will own a DeLorean and i will let you all know how much of a piece it is, but at the same time how much i love her to pieces!
 
That Angry Birds picture had me in stitches :lol: :lol:... Oh god I just found myself a new background photo. :p
 
Some professor has a DeLorean parked out in front of the physics building. Swear fo' god.
 
You'll have to take my word for it as I was only there for registration. I'll see if it's still there when I move up next week.
 
You'll have to take my word for it (...)
Bah!

You're lucky you've got cred around here... :sly:
 
I would never tell a lie. We're not talking about women here.
 
Yeah, but we're talking about cars. People around here lie more talking about cars than anything else.
 
203378_460s.jpg


201479_460s.jpg

^^ Funny because it's true. 👎
 
I guess I will be the first and only one to say "I don't get it".



I don't get it.
 
Some day i will own a DeLorean and i will let you all know how much of a piece it is, but at the same time how much i love her to pieces!

I sat in a Delorean recently, and even though it is a bad car the doors and the body are awesome
 
Back