Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,341 views
Pretty sure that's a lambo dude


edit-
Here's the video for reference:
*language warning*
 
Last edited:
Pretty sure that's a lambo dude

Sarcasm? Otherwise, thats clearly not a Lambo (unless you're reffering to something else)
 
Sarcasm? Otherwise, thats clearly not a Lambo (unless you're reffering to something else)
You have to watch the video that goes along with the Veyron.
 
That's totally a Lambo dude. :lol:
 
:lol:

Oh ****! Oh ****!


Jerome
 
Lambo-Doors-So-Played-Out.jpg
 
I'm not sure who's more embarrassed in that picture. The Lambo driver for not having the doors, or Lambo doors driver seeing a real Lambo. Hmm... still funny. :lol:
 
Thanks for the Veyron video! :lol:

Their reaction was priceless, I read the news but didn't know there was a vid.
 

yes i know its from a few pages back but this is hilarious because we actually had 2 people in our division in bootcamp named darling and our chief wouldnt refer to either by there name
 
yes i know its from a few pages back but this is hilarious because we actually had 2 people in our division in bootcamp named darling and our chief wouldnt refer to either by there name

:lol: If my chief referred to me as "Darling", i'd seriously shake his hand and commend him for having the balls do say it. 👍

203225_460s.jpg


203070_460s_v1.jpg
 
tumblr_lpu7dsfN1l1qzk8fio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpu7dsfN1l1qzk8fio2_500.jpg


Must... try...
 
You'll have to take my word for it as I was only there for registration. I'll see if it's still there when I move up next week.

I remember seeing it in north campus last year.
 
I guess we know why that person works at the pizza place. The poor spelling, it hurts my brain.
 
I guess we know why that person works at the pizza place. The poor spelling, it hurts my brain.

I think the fact they knew what a haiku was and wrote a syllabically correct one cancels that out.
 
I guess we know why that person works at the pizza place. The poor spelling, it hurts my brain.

Neutered is a rather difficult word to spell if you don't encounter it in daily life. However, I agree with Danny on this. The fact that they wrote a haiku with the subject matter requested cancels out the ONE badly spelled word.
 
Icarus25
I guess we know why that person works at the pizza place. The poor spelling, it hurts my brain.

When I parked my car to deliver pizzas, I always made sure to put it in nudtral.
 
Neutered is a rather difficult word to spell if you don't encounter it in daily life. However, I agree with Danny on this. The fact that they wrote a haiku with the subject matter requested cancels out the ONE badly spelled word.

Not one... your neutered.

At least he took the time to google what a haiku was and wrote a structurally correct one. This guy takes customer sat to the limit. 👍

EDIT:

koma-comic-strip-not-sure-if-telling-the-truth-or-trolling.jpg
 
Last edited:
Not one... your neutered.

At least he took the time to google what a haiku was and wrote a structurally correct one. This guy takes customer sat to the limit. 👍

"Your" isn't misspelled. It is grammatically incorrect, but it isn't misspelled.
 
True enough. Either way it's pretty cool.
 
What part of that is funny?
 
What are you talking about?... :odd:

I think that's just golden! I can relate to so many of them I lost count.

And it IS funny. 👍
 
What are you talking about?... :odd:

I think that's just golden! I can relate to so many of them I lost count.

And it IS funny. 👍

I thought it was funny too. So relatable..
 
Back