Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,473 views
525143_529834860415924_1202691556_n.jpg

I think I've been in that pub before...even though it's on the opposite side of the country from me.
 
^^^^:lol: That's funny

5a5cd0ff-dad7-4bfe-9da4-666346721b58_zps58688156.jpg


Funny? To me, yes. Also, its now on my shopping list.
 
481154_423911067697786_983921080_n.jpg
 
Dividing by 12 unsurprisingly too difficult for Mr. Williams.
 
Well, if you really want to confuse people, do it in days... or % of life completed (not including certain side missions).
 
Come on people, it's not that hard. Learn how to divide, or get a calculator app for your phone.
 
Actually babies development is quicker and using the months helps to explain where they are development wise. Calling a 19 month old baby 1 years old is really far off from a "12 month" or "year old" baby.

When you have children this will make sense.

Even with pups. Up till about 24 months or two years old people will go by the months. It's relevant to growth and development.

Hopefully that makes sense to some.
 
Yeah, but saying "29 months old" is stupid, imho. That was the point.
 
All in favour of a "2 year" cut off say "I"
 
It's unacceptable after 12 mo. Otherwise there's no end in sight as the neighbors have a 144 month old kid who has a 'girlfriend' and a moustache.
:yuck:
 
"i"
 
After two, kids magically become two and a half, then three, etc.

Aye. :D
 
i
 
^ :lol:

Edit: Grand Theft Auto problems.

h032ADDD4
 
487734_629258203770303_676062323_n.jpg


A bit late, but:
542621_628686867160770_115839929_n.jpg



599182_618818358147621_723034489_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm 669 months old. Damn, I was 666 at Christmas?????
 
I'm 669 months old. Damn, I was 666 at Christmas?????

Off-topic: You got me beat, I'm only 389 months.

On-topic:

dar-today-6.jpg


well-played-21.jpg


everything-is-true-22.jpg


everything-is-true-24.jpg
 
Last edited:
tumblr_mcdmh97aaW1rehruqo1_500.png


tumblr_mcdhkcPzQF1rehruqo1_500.png


tumblr_mcdipnpdM21rehruqo1_500.png


tumblr_mchaxhLm1j1rehruqo1_500.png


tumblr_mdq0o4JI8Q1rehruqo1_500.png


tumblr_mde9j123wM1rehruqo1_400.png


tumblr_mdd8so7otO1rehruqo1_500.png


Pretty creepy @ windows95tips.com
 
Whoops
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back