Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,455 views
Looks tasty.
 
Join Drawception. Dooo eeet.

So down. Been wanting another Broken Image Telephone game, except the game broke.

rSk8cW2Mt8.png



I did a drawing just now with the phrase saying "Woody Rides a Gecko"

xlK73336

 
Last edited:
I doubt it's even a real test. In what possible class would you get that sort of question?

Definitely, that's what I think as well, moreover, those questions are all technically correct, so there's no explanation to fail the test.

It's just that right now these questions came to my mind, and it's like the picture lost a bit of its funny to me. Srs business.


sinttuloiis.png
 
It could work with Napoleon's question, but not with most of the rest.

He never died in battle... he died in exile on an island.
 

The bulkhead people are almost always strange folks...at least she (it?) didn't melt onto the middle seat.
 
It's done. Someone recognized my drawing of Woody the Woodpecker!

jwAphwZ688.png
 
:lol:

I could learn those notes for $30 each. I'll sit out Em or Bm... good stuff.
 
:lol:

I lost it when I saw the Datsun pic.
 
528900_412890195461958_815751813_n.jpg




421082_405778676173110_1423685457_n.jpg
 
The last pic... :sick:
 
LZYMTxGC6S.png



w3ndcHDD8h.png


plus

fun-fact-extra-content.gif
 
Last edited:
Is it not creepy to anyone else that almost all of those 'People Color' pencils are named after FOOD?
 
You eat mahogany and chestnut?

What a wooden diet you have.
 
Nothing odd about someone eating roast chestnuts. Although they might want to see someone about the mahogany in their diet.
 
:lol: At Bilbo wanting the Ring back! That truly is quite a jumpy bit! :lol:
 
-> Just a couple...

735190_488498544539259_1048831553_n.jpg


526732_10151506183029320_746506414_n.jpg


386403_10151517774824059_1730295602_n.jpg


562085_502139666513709_1895249422_n.jpg


45197_10151813363929966_1608183013_n.jpg


;)
 
Last edited:
Is that the bit where his eyes bug out and he makes a horrible noise?! yeah that was freaky as hell.
 
Back