Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,269 views
The symbol bottom right needs editing out.
 
The symbol bottom right needs editing out.
I'm more impressed that both of you missed the fact the entire image was watermarked with the same logo...
 
Actually babies development is quicker and using the months helps to explain where they are development wise. Calling a 19 month old baby 1 years old is really far off from a "12 month" or "year old" baby.

When you have children this will make sense.

Even with pups. Up till about 24 months or two years old people will go by the months. It's relevant to growth and development.

Hopefully that makes sense to some.

...which is fine for the parents of the child to keep track of internally. Nobody else cares (unless they have a child of similar age, in which case feel free to converse in months).
 
6840288_700b_v1.jpg


6836436_700b_v1.jpg


6838035_700b.jpg


6846509_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
^^^^:lol: That's funny

5a5cd0ff-dad7-4bfe-9da4-666346721b58_zps58688156.jpg


Funny? To me, yes. Also, its now on my shopping list.

If you have not already, then check out The Slingshot Channel. He is the one that put that machete shooting slingshot together and made a very wide variety of rubber powered weaponry.
 
When the Zombie Apocalypse comes around, that guy's gonna have a massive clientele.
 
480318_10151519533284297_353862974_n.jpg

526720_10151467297022870_1927876461_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
^ Where is Triangle PQR? and Why is she deducting two marks?
 
Yes it says right to the side it's a 2 point questions XD
 
Yes it says right to the side it's a 2 point questions XD

So you start with 100% = full points...?

I only know collecting points method. Question is worth 2 points, you`ll get 2 points if your answer is 100% correct.
 
6841403_700b.jpg


6847738_700b.jpg


6846928_700b.jpg


6847030_700b_v1.jpg


6847237_700b_v1.jpg
 
Last edited:
So you start with 100% = full points...?

I only know collecting points method. Question is worth 2 points, you`ll get 2 points if your answer is 100% correct.

Yeah, this is what I meant.

Although I also meant, where is the 10 bonus points because Pink Floyd?
 
hMdnj4Djcc.png


Join Drawception. Dooo eeet.
 
So you start with 100% = full points...?

I only know collecting points method. Question is worth 2 points, you`ll get 2 points if your answer is 100% correct.

No.

The grade those tests based on the points collection you said. If you answer it partially correct, you get a 1. If you get it fully correct you get 2. Obviously if you get it totally wrong you don't get any.

At the end of the test they add your points up and divide what you get out of a total of possible points and that's your grade.
 
No.

The grade those tests based on the points collection you said. If you answer it partially correct, you get a 1. If you get it fully correct you get 2. Obviously if you get it totally wrong you don't get any.

At the end of the test they add your points up and divide what you get out of a total of possible points and that's your grade.

So how do you get negative 2?


.. and where is the triangle anyway!
 
So how do you get negative 2?


.. and where is the triangle anyway!

You don't....you just don't get any points. I think that was for the teachers use...unless the teacher is a fool.

The triangle is clearly in the picture lol


3467_10151467447652870_1171881795_n.jpg

481978_508201249237805_63135129_n.jpg

479695_597606130267018_429748350_n.jpg



Childhood killer

531754_546585545375051_1108737659_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
The question says find the area of PQR yet the triangle in the illustration is SRT. (No pun intended)

I think that's what he means. Lol.
 
The question says find the area of PQR yet the triangle in the illustration is SRT. (No pun intended)

I think that's what he means. Lol.

Oh gotcha.
 
The question says find the area of PQR yet the triangle in the illustration is SRT. (No pun intended)

I think that's what he means. Lol.

I did, that is what I meant..... I'm really really tired and my brain isn't working... but doing a Pink Floyd doodle on a question that doesn't actually make sense and getting two marks deducted from your tally either means:
1) There's something I don't understand at work here.
2) Teacher is doing something wrong.
3) It's a fake for the sake of a funny picture.

Storm Thorgerson is not amused.
 
Local CL :lol:
3Ff3Lb3He5L65Ef5K5d3gb3bfd5bfc25b1c2a.jpg
 
Last edited:
That would be the questionable modifications thread.

And the test thing is genius.:lol:
 

I've seen this in over five different pictures, and just now I'm starting to think: How are you supposed to answer them by not being a smart-ass? It could work with Napoleon's question, but not with most of the rest.
 
I doubt it's even a real test. In what possible class would you get that sort of question?
 
No.

The grade those tests based on the points collection you said. If you answer it partially correct, you get a 1. If you get it fully correct you get 2. Obviously if you get it totally wrong you don't get any.

At the end of the test they add your points up and divide what you get out of a total of possible points and that's your grade.

Yes. That`s what I meant. I just skipped the "partially correct" and "totally wrong" part. :sly:
 
Anyone remember the Schweddy Balls? Now for a new one...
images
 
Back