Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,502 views
Okay that's not funny guys.

tumblr_mhkbokCuID1rkfzwto1_1280.png


tumblr_mdv1qeFzi61rkfzwto1_1280.png
 
Last edited:
Good lord..... best one I've played through yet.

Hp2bFhgn74.png
 
Fz3PcsAgnF-8.png

Okay, so I drew it myself. :lol:
 
gWjDaxkO6G.png


I swear it's addictive!

Made the last one myself, same here:

5QSW3cQ47n.png
 
"Space Angel" is cute. And WTF, Panel 10? I get it but that was lame!

Well drawn, Lucas.
 
Thats a game we play at parties sometimes using paper, always produces some hilarious things.
 
What are these? Like... what do you do exactly?
 
Anton, it's like Broken Telephone, except we squeeze in picture drawing in between. When you play, you get thrown into a game, but obviously you don't get to see how the game has progressed. you only get the previous text/picture and you have to either make a picture based on its description or you make a drawing based on the description. It's done for fun.

Play here: drawception.com


Also, Jurassic Bieber :lol: that last zombie quote was pretty funny too.



edit: I just drew another one.
XGR73336


You won't believe what the description was.

 
Last edited:

Also, Jurassic Bieber :lol: that last zombie quote was pretty funny too.



edit: I just drew another one.
XGR73336


You won't believe what the description was.


Come on, there were so many good non-rapper interpretations of that.
 
Thanks AOS-, that website is awesome!
 
421801381239381.jpg






:sly:
 
Anton, it's like Broken Telephone, except we squeeze in picture drawing in between. When you play, you get thrown into a game, but obviously you don't get to see how the game has progressed. you only get the previous text/picture and you have to either make a picture based on its description or you make a drawing based on the description. It's done for fun.

Play here: drawception.com


Also, Jurassic Bieber :lol: that last zombie quote was pretty funny too.



edit: I just drew another one.
XGR73336


You won't believe what the description was.


I can tell you exactley what followed it..

"50 cent accessory to police brutality"

Cos it was me.... mu ha ha ha
 
Suggestion... Make a drawception thread. Kinda sorta tired of seeing these pictures.
 
Suggestion... Make a drawception thread. Kinda sorta tired of seeing these pictures.

X2 👍

They are funny. But they clog this thread.
 
I also agree with that. 👍
 
544269_170856823067067_1170533119_n.jpg
 
6860767_700b_v1.jpg


6875121_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
@the Touch My Junk pic :lol:
 

They don't need sticks to catch fish when they have perfectly round tummies to eat off of.
 
Back