Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,383 views
bPnvVVm.jpg
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/36475713.jpg
 
579984_325643134204780_1220701381_n.jpg


I know it's immature. But I laughed so hard.
 
ewwwwwwwwwwww.
 
^ LOL I was literally about to post that pic. Hilarious.
 
They delivered standard Beetles instead of convertibles. So the driver had an idea...
 
550052_10151386791985918_714048393_n.jpg
 
Oops.

Rag-top Beetles

What's awesome in that pic:

-The carrier omfg
-the Bibendum figure in the front of the carrier
-the 68 Valiant cop car!
-the fact that he destroyed ALL the cars before actually coming to a stop :lol:
 
There's certainly a lot of retro going on there!

I'm guessing that too much speed + heavy load + no ABS + crossply tyres = topless Beetles. Look at the skid marks he's left. :lol:

I'm not sure whether the car at the back has fallen off or is part of the clean-up squad.
 
I'm guessing that too much speed + heavy load + no ABS + crossply tyres = topless Beetles. Look at the skid marks he's left. :lol:

Yeah, I'm certain it wasn't, like, on purpose, but stiil, none of the cars sirvived :lol:
 
It's kind a gross to leave the lid up. Stuff can fall in. Everyone, put the lid down.

What valuable items are you keeping near your toilet?

JVqYc4m.jpg
 
It's kind a gross to leave the lid up. Stuff can fall in. Everyone, put the lid down.

Well stop texting while you are on the toilet! Nothing more disgusting than pee on a toilet seat. My mother has a bunch of beauty products on the top of the toilet and no one knocks them into the toilet.

WeAllHaveTHATFriend-89149.jpg

Terrorismisapointofview-96665.jpg

MilitaryShowers-32588.jpg

PreparedToBeRockedByTheUkelele-81332.jpg

TheJoker-1045.png

JustALittlePhotobomb-80022.jpg

NicelyDoneSelena-88316.jpg

DroppingYourKidOffAtSchoolWillAlwaysBeAwkwardForThem-84931.jpg

YupThatsMyKidTakesAfterHerDadForSure-17147.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have a squat toilet. It has no back, lid or seat. :grumpy:
 
Have you ever used it in the shower? ;)
 
Have you ever used it in the shower? ;)

Eheh. Now we know that AT poops in the shower.

I had a lawn chair in the shower after my operations. There are few things better than sitting down in the shower. :D
 
Eheh. Now we know that AT poops in the shower.

I had a lawn chair in the shower after my operations. There are few things better than sitting down in the shower. :D

Shower TV. I had one once. ;)
 
Back