Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,332 views
keep.jpg

Love it.
 
Anyone else get the necktie anime one? Care to enlighten me?
 
So glad I can exclude myself from fat American jokes. 127lbs FTW.
 
Anyone else get the necktie anime one? Care to enlighten me?

Nothing funny about it.

From what I make of it, it basically just shows one way you carry a picture of your waifu around while keeping it concealed. Won't get the negative attention should you carry a pillow around.
 
Last edited:
So glad I can exclude myself from fat American jokes. 127lbs FTW.

Are you a dude of average height? Because if so... that's not something to brag about.

(I comment because I know anorexic guys.)
 
Are you a dude of average height? Because if so... that's not something to brag about.

(I comment because I know anorexic guys.)

5'6"....not sure what average height is but I assume it's at or over 6 foot.

I'm a junk food junkie (had Taco Bell for dinner last night) so it's not my fault. :p

Although I have quit drinking soda and dropped a couple pounds.
 
R1600Turbo
So glad I can exclude myself from fat American jokes. 127lbs FTW.

You could possibly be underweight.

I know I am at 6'1" and 120 lbs.
 
Thumbs for guns.

mthKsdt.jpg


RkEAiHih.jpg


Of3Alt5.jpg
 
Average height is 177 cm in the US, or so I'm told. (For males)
 
5'6"....not sure what average height is but I assume it's at or over 6 foot.

I'm a junk food junkie (had Taco Bell for dinner last night) so it's not my fault. :p

Although I have quit drinking soda and dropped a couple pounds.

Apparently you're on the low end of ok. You should be shooting for 148 according to the interwebs.
 
Apparently you're on the low end of ok. You should be shooting for 148 according to the interwebs.

Plans for ~10lbs or so of added weight as soon as my chiropractor visits slow down.

/offtopic
 

At the present moment that is a lie. It is still forecast to snow round here.

I hate the weather.

When will spring come?

I do get it's funny though.
 
hE1274DA1
 
At the present moment that is a lie. It is still forecast to snow round here.

I hate the weather.

When will spring come?

I do get it's funny though.

It's the same case elsewhere in parts of Europe and the US.


gZN0JkH.jpg
 
R1600Turbo
Winter? What's that?

:p

Lol you can't play that card, I was there in January when it was 23 degrees.
 
Were supposed to get snow tomorrow, and today the temperature didn't get above 0 degrees celcius. So that picture is rubbish.
 
Back