Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,083 views
Sorry to derail the lolIdon'tgetiteither train.

lolhair_zpsd63e59d7.jpeg
 
10083_489259147807801_1967091877_n.jpg
 
Not sure I understand that one.
Google fu to the rescue. Appearently, that anime girl isn't so much an anime girls as it is the "face" of a singing computer. She's basically some sort of virtual star or something.
ngbbs4fde12a1a93b4.jpg

Japan.
 
57997_393058840802241_90832411_n.jpg
 
Don't get that.

You've got to know the song/band to get it. Look up Judas Priest's song called "Painkiller"....theres a part at the end where Rob Halford (singer) sings something along those lines....and then the word "painkiller" hangs for like 45 seconds.
 
You've got to know the song/band to get it. Look up Judas Priest's song called "Painkiller"....theres a part at the end where Rob Halford (singer) sings something along those lines....and then the word "painkiller" hangs for like 45 seconds.

It's not that funny if I have to 'look up Judas Priest's song', is it?

:grumpy:

5202012215942iwsmt.jpeg
 
It's not that funny if I have to 'look up Judas Priest's song', is it?

A lot of the images posted in this thread require some kind of context outside of the image itself....
 
It's not that funny if I have to 'look up Judas Priest's song', is it?

:grumpy:
A thousand apologies, your highness, for posting something you don't find amusing.
 
It's not that funny if I have to 'look up Judas Priest's song', is it?

I thought it was fairly straight forward.
 
^^:lol:
 
He was probably getting it all shaved off and decided upon a photo mid-cut :p
/killington
 
Last edited:
558873_494575693931020_1873103032_n.png
 
Wow... rly?! What the hell...? :sick:
How stupid is that?




66833_442957729123746_849357682_n.jpg
 
Back