Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,878 views
210604_460s.jpg

Let me just suck the funny out of this for a moment. It's a screencap from sartorial fictional news channel The Onion.

 
How people view me.
trollfaceni.jpg





How people view me after I say I'm mexican.
url





How people view me after I say I'm arab.
images
 
What's the second one? Catdog? :p But seriously, I don't know.
 
it's a comic with a cat and the middle of his body facing another comic with the body of a dog, making it look exactly like Catdog. i saw that picture a long time ago and it BLEW MY MIND.
 
funny-random-photos-chive-10.jpg


daily-morning-awesomeness-10.jpg







daily-morning-awesomeness-7.jpg

^
daily-morning-awesomeness-12.jpg




daily-morning-awesomeness-15.jpg
 
Last edited:
^^ That happened to me more times than I can remember. It's just not logical.
 
Beerz
^^ That happened to me more times than I can remember. It's just not logical.

I think they make it easier after 3 months of no play :boggled:
 
That is just like me. I always end up re-buying games because I want to play them again after trading them in at gamestop. Vice City is at the top of that list. I've traded that game and re-bought it at least 3 times, lol.
 
^^ That happened to me more times than I can remember. It's just not logical.

Same here. One particular time I remember was with the GT3 Time Trials, came back after about a month and golded them all in 1 attempt :boggled:
 
Part of the reason I have never traded in a game.
 
I wish I'd kept my Ps2 + all my games, I miss them loads.
 
Luckily I still have my PS2, along with my PS2 games. :D

Regarding the difficulty in videogames after months of not playing... something similar happened to me with GT4 I believe, along with a really neat game called The Jetsons: Cogswell's Caper!. I used to play the latter when I was a kid. A year ago I believe, I was out of a PS2 for a week, so I brought my good ol' NES and started playing the game. Surprisingly, I got to the final level, all the way up to the last five seconds before winning the game. :D

TL;DR: Those are so true!
 
Just found this on Wikipedia on the Clutch control article"

XvcLY.jpg
 
Back