Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,817,993 views
I]

That scares me..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Daily Babe thread rules should start applying to this one. :sick:
 
tumblr_lqea0sS8SG1qanb21o1_500.jpg


...So bad.
 
hahaha the Uncle Ben and J Fox pictures are pure gold.
 
Memebase is being flooded with pictures about the recent Earthquake.....they're everywhere.
memes-earthquake-status.jpg

memes-ggg-on-earthquakes.jpg


And this:
4e54507289118b56c7000602.jpg


And that.....that is mean, but I still laughed....and I'm going to hell for it.
job-fails-eat-it-hawking.jpg

Same for that.




And something non earthquake related:
memes-flying-bear-hits-suv.jpg


 
Last edited:
Flying kamakazi bears. :lol:
 
Yes, that's totally my dog! You throw a ball and he fetches it, then he brings it back and drops it just out of reach. As soon as you make a move for it, he picks it up and runs away. You can only get it back by catching him. Then you have to start all over again.
 
Is it bad I was all like "what earthquake" until I read the international news...
 
No not really. I give you permission to have said that and not feel bad.
 
Back