Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,866 views
God damn Chinese fire wall, why is that meme not available in my country!!!????
 
daily-morning-awesomeness-15.jpg

Wait a minute... That looks like my old cat!!!:eek: ---- Randy
 
I knew it would get some one :lol:👍.




Did the big rat get him?! :lol:
:lol:

No, sadly she ran away. :( And in this pic with the soldiers, close looking like her too! :eek: Wow, I didn't know Norwegian Rain Forest Cats were popular.... :dopey: --- Randy

4323.jpg
 
Last edited:
The US forces welcome their newest non-human member; G.I. Kitty.
 
Don't get it.
 
Uncle Ben was Peters uncle who died in the first Spiderman movie.
 
Probably should go in the imports thread...

Ah... screw it.

Q: Why let a brand new C63 get dirty?

A:
DSC_0174%252520copy.jpg
 
@Omnis : :drool: That DeLorean is beautiful... And it looks hella clean!
 
@Omnis : :drool: That DeLorean is beautiful... And it looks hella clean!

Yep, and the professor drives it around campus with the door open. I guess one of the benefit of gull wings is that you can show everyone that you're behind the wheel like a boss. He closes it at 44mph.
 
Why 44?
 
Isn't 44 half way speed to time travel?
 
I thought of that too, but still don't see the logic behind it.
 
Because the left hand side starts to take off at 45mph?
 
At 44mph, you have to close the door or else the overhead lamp overloads the flux capacitor and the car stalls out.
 
My neck hurts from the sideways turning I had to do with your youtube video :lol:

Nonetheless, what an awesome video 👍

211982_460s.jpg


211785_460s.jpg


Slight Food for thought:
211519_460s.jpg
 
Last edited:
:sick: Guess I'll mark off Bangkok as a place to go.
 
I]


tumblr_lq5okg5lbC1qjnhqgo1_500.png


tumblr_lq7ccsgFzO1qjnhqgo1_500.jpg


tumblr_lmmjyvZzla1qfadgso1_500.jpg


tumblr_lq5viwtB1i1qzmowao1_400.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back