Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,733 views
Ok.

Bottled water tastes too clean to me. It feels like drinking nothingness.

:lol: Do you like to live life dangerously?
 
:lol: Do you like to live life dangerously?

Funny thing is, the clean taste is a trap. It's actually much less clean than tap water. Depending on where you live of course.

We're going a bit off-topic now. :lol:
 
2rxyagk.jpg
 
Ok.

Bottled water tastes too clean to me. It feels like drinking nothingness.

Filtered water out of my well is what I like. I don't mind bottled water though. At least it's not like the city...all their water is chlorinated. Tastes the like really strong pool water. Yuck.
 
I will never get the point of bottled water. At least not in countries that have perfectly clean tap water.

The water in my neighborhood has minerals in it. Gives you an off taste I don't like(Hence I use the filtered tap water from the fridge) and my neighbor next door has his own water cooler service supply. Though that is not always the case as my friends water is absolutely delicious in the pureness of the water. I was told that their water used to taste sweet before a neighbor moved in and changed the taste of the water somehow.

WatermelonNotEvenOnce-48023.jpg
 
Here in the US, well at least here in SoCal, tap water tastes like 🤬 !

Try the water down in Phoenix.

It's like your very own public swimming pool in a cup.

When I lived there I got a Kinetico filter installed in my house. The guy tested my tap water and said that it had a higher chlorine concentration than the average public pool. :scared:

Anyhow...

472013090089.jpg
 
:lol: What's with Merkel's face?
 
Try the water down in Phoenix.

It's like your very own public swimming pool in a cup.

^^^ That. I buy individual gallons of drinking water from the store and use my own water bottle. It's cheap and worth it.
 
Also: "it's not so cold out — so they can also do it this way."

:lol: Putin is such a baller...
 
The text on her back is, to put it politely, 'sending Putin towards genitals'.
 
Speedy Samurai
Doesn't look like any pentagram I've ever seen. Doesn't it need the circle around it or am I thinking back to my old devil music metal days?

Its an upsideown pentagram, also know as a star.
 
That saving private Ryan poster... Is that.... Is that Lionel Richie and Lemmy from motorhead... In the smoke... Kissing?!
 
47-funny-pictures-429.jpg


Somethingseemsdifferentthistime-85532.jpg


SweetburnonPiersMorgan-99825.jpg
 
Last edited:
That saving private Ryan poster... Is that.... Is that Lionel Richie and Lemmy from motorhead... In the smoke... Kissing?!

i'm not sure if it's Lionel or not, reminds me more of Alan Rickman in Robin Hood... but potentially, you may well be right, yes.
 
Solus.jpg
 
I don't have a picture but I will post the lyrics to "I get Around"

Round round get around
I get around
Yeah
Get around round round I get around
I get around
Get around round round I get around
From town to town
Get around round round I get around
Im a real cool head
Get around round round I get around
Im makin real good bread

Im gettin bugged driving up and down the same old strip
I gotta finda new place where the kids are hip

My buddies and me are getting real well known
Yeah, the bad guys know us and they leave us alone

I get around
Get around round round I get around
From town to town
Get around round round I get around
Im a real cool head
Get around round round I get around
Im makin real good bread
Get around round round I get around
I get around
Round
Get around round round oooo
Wah wa ooo
Wah wa ooo
Wah wa ooo

We always take my car cause it's never been beat
And weve never missed yet with the girls we meet

None of the guys go steady cause it wouldn't be right
To leave their best girl home now on saturday night

I get around
Get around round round I get around
From town to town
Get around round round I get around
Im a real cool head
Get around round round I get around
Im makin real good bread
Get around round round I get around
I get around
Round
Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah

Round round get around
I get around
Yeah
Get around round round I get around
Get around round round I get around
Wah wa ooo
Get around round round I get around
Oooo ooo ooo
Get around round round I get around
Ahh ooo ooo
Get around round round I get around
Ahh ooo ooo
Get around round round I get around
Ahh ooo ooo
 
Back