Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,805 views
I don't have a picture but I will post the lyrics to "I get Around"

Obvious you don't get around, since you probably would have found the right thread for song lyrics if you had bothered to look.




Wg8upsz.jpg


haha.png
 
I don't have a picture but I will post the lyrics to "I get Around"

That's the moment when you should click the Back button on your browser, and remove all doubt. :dunce:

tumblr_ml28gd43sU1r9rx8uo1_1280.jpg
 

Is it just me or is there a Chinese mans face in the cloud of smoke on the Saving Private Ryan picture?
 
xR3
Is it just me or is there a Chinese mans face in the cloud of smoke on the Saving Private Ryan picture?

No, it is clearly Lionel Richie and Lemmy kissing... Says I :-)
 
4920132116103.jpg


ApgnVj5.jpg
 
Last edited:
I saw that, came down to post the correction, and damn....
Stupid rotating planet with different places at different times.
 
I don't think mom knows about second breakfast.
 
I'd like to see it take on the Honey Badger.
 
I'd like to see it take on the Honey Badger.


I wonder what it tastes like. All those colors make it look yummy.
 
Dooblewasur
Airplane seating diagram

This has been the scenario on every flight, my whole life. However, the curse was broken last month on my flight back to Chicago. Chatted up a nice girl before boarding, said our goodbyes as we got on the plane, but alas the airplane gods were smiling on me. Our seats were next to each other, and we had a whole row to ourselves. Numbers exchanged, dates followed. Will probably never get that lucky again.
 
And if you've done your job, you won't need to.
 
The last pic is already posted on page 1041.
 
I'd like to see it take on the Honey Badger.

Badger would destroy mantis. To make it fair, the badger has to play on the shrimp's turf: underwater.

Now we'll get a good fight.
 
Back