Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,686 views
It has to be shallow water, it wouldn't be much of a fight if the badger drowned.
 
7061199_700b_v2.jpg


7058852_460s_v1.jpg


7050128_700b.jpg


NailedIt-98648.jpg


Whatwereallthinking-25008.jpg
 
Last edited:
DK
It has to be shallow water, it wouldn't be much of a fight if the badger drowned.

Assuming they can drown at all...
 

So glad this isn't me. Looks like some type of Airbus A319 configuration. (Except on those rare occasions I have to jump on some other overbooked-flight on 78-minutes-notice, hoping for someone to be a no-show, or change in equipment.)

[Also, don't forget having to sit near a lavatory with a door that won't close all the way, or mistakenly picking the non-reclining row just in front of the exit row, and other crappy escapades. The clueless passenger who can't find their seat, but sit in yours anyhow. The folks that jam the aisle with a 67" suitcase that couldn't fit in the cargo hold, let alone the overhead container. And the jerk-ass who won't shut off his phone before push-back, talks smack to the flight attendant, and says "you know, I fly a lot". Also, painful dungeon-class 737-800.]

This has been the scenario on every flight, my whole life. However, the curse was broken last month on my flight back to Chicago. Chatted up a nice girl before boarding, said our goodbyes as we got on the plane, but alas the airplane gods were smiling on me. Our seats were next to each other, and we had a whole row to ourselves. Numbers exchanged, dates followed. Will probably never get that lucky again.

I usually get the older biddy, and that's if I'm lucky. Then again, it's really obnoxious to hear "a couple" who just met chit-chat for 3-4 hours. Just say you'll have each other's children, and shut up after 30 straight minutes.

I'll be quiet now.
 
Last edited:
Not everyone here visits reddit.
Well, it certainly had me fooled when 3-4 different people who posted their images were all "coincidentally" on the same pages on /funny, today.
 
I never check reddit. I always use one source.
 
I never check reddit. I always use one source.
I know. I looked the at image properties, but it doesn't change the fact your source just ripped off the entire 1st & 2nd page of today's posts, much like 9Gag.

That's why I said it must be the Reddit page of today; all the images were on there this morning. Wasn't intended as a dig.
 
Well, it certainly had me fooled when 3-4 different people who posted their images were all "coincidentally" on the same pages on /funny, today.

Funny Pic Thread in a nutshell. It's either Reddit or 9gag, take your pick.
 
I must be the only one that doesn't care for that site.
 
I must be the only one that doesn't care for that site.

Make that 2, mostly because I know someone else will find something from it.
 
Who cares where they're from? This is the funny pic thread. Just because a funny picture comes from Reddit or 9gag or whatever they are doesn't make them unfunny.
 
That's why I said it must be the Reddit page of today; all the images were on there this morning. Wasn't intended as a dig.

It's not the Reddit page if I haven't reddit yet. :p
 
Pools for the poor
(or people who don't have a pool)

July-27-2011-01-03-26-tumblr_ljoazy4Uk31qzpzfmo1_500.jpeg
 
Shameless health trick?

Shameless health trick indeed.
 
Back