Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,448 views
^ HA HA HA love it.... One guy wears 'Just do it' slogan... wierdo actually just does it.. 1 - 0 to the wierdo.
 
Itsatrap-86539.jpg
 
Vile word. Sounds horrid no matter which way you use it.
I believe the word you are looking for starts with a "C" & rhymes with peanut. Or at least, that's the 1 word that women tend find incredibly vile when talking about vaginas.
 
Even as a reference to a cat, I hate the word pussy. Same goes for puss, like the gunk inside a spot.

Scunthorpe doesn't bother me at all.
 
I guess I do. Spelling fail.

Still, it sounds horrid.

BACK TO TEH FUNNEH.

hB4ACAEC1
 
if you associate it with pus, i guess things make more sense now. :lol:
 
~ See Below. ~

Sorry...
 
^ Very funny. I`d enlarge red area quite a bit though.
 
I believe the word you are looking for starts with a "C" & rhymes with peanut. Or at least, that's the 1 word that women tend find incredibly vile when talking about vaginas.

Huh? Ceanut?

That "C" word rhymes with "runt and punt", not "peanut".

And yes, I totally agree that women take much more offense to that word than they do to the "p" word when talking about their genitalia. My wife refuses to use it and shushes me if I ever let it slip.

On track with funnies:

The real Crypt Keeper!



 
tumblr_mlhxiggaoM1rlzfo2o1_500.jpg
 
Back