Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,470 views
CatapultThatHurlsCatapults.jpg
 
Slashfan
Childhood killer

If Misty looked like that, I'd start watching Pokemon again.. :lol:
 
If Misty looked like that, I'd start watching Pokemon again.. :lol:

Oh you bet I would haha
 

If you're not wearing a necktie or short skirt, you get cut off in the first class line; there's always someone glancing at another passenger assuming they're not First Class Material. I try to be last aboard that group, in that case...still plenty of room in that cabin, and you get to catch a glance at everyone else's longing stares!

Tee hee!
 
Got a good laugh from the Mermaid Man dime.
 
7093522_700b_v1.jpg
 

Why not just put the four letter word for the batman pic instead of self-censoring it in the link so everyone can see it? I can't see any swear words in the actual picture.
 
It's the url that has the swear word and is automatically blocked by the filter which is breaking the image.
 
It's the url that has the swear word and is automatically blocked by the filter which is breaking the image.

So there's a filter now? Didn't notice that before, guess that explains the spell check lines I've been seeing lately when typing a post.
 
That's probably your browser. The forum software filters out words like **** and ****. If those words are in a url the url wont work. Like http://www.go****yourself.com.

:)
 
382117_10151391676489813_1005433357_n.jpg


I snorted embarrassingly.
 
For months I've been campaigning to have the most useless word in the english language, 'indescribable' extradited to another language.

As soon as you use it, it's no longer true. It makes itself obsolete and incorrect simply by being used.

Get out of my language and stay out.
 
If I could remove some words from the English language, I'd most definitely throw "moist", "irregardless", "puss", "pussy", "nom" and "could of/would of/should of" on a barge and sink it.
 
If I could remove some words from the English language, I'd most definitely throw "moist", "irregardless", "puss", "pussy", "nom" and "could of/would of/should of" on a barge and sink it.

What the hell is wrong with you? :irked:
 
Vile word. Sounds horrid no matter which way you use it.
 
I respectfully disagree. :lol:

You've just redefined "doing it wrong"
 
Less Pussy talk... more funny pics.

All I have now is an inevitable repost...

you-have-a-nikon-i-have-a-camera.jpg
 
StandinginlineatStarbucksMiamistyle-88932.jpg


Ifyoueverfeelbadaboutyourself-31322.jpg


AnotherreasonIloveCanada-48713.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hmph... I could've sworn I clicked on the "Funny" pic thread, not the "WTF" pic thread...

;)
 
Back