Beerz E PLURIBUS UNUM Premium Messages 7,510 Lisbon,Portugal Messages beerzgood Apr 19, 2013 #21,121 This one is more truth than funny, unfortunately:
nick09 (Banned) Messages 6,169 NY Messages nlck09 Apr 19, 2013 #21,122 Beerz *No keyboard error* Click to expand... Believe it or not I've seen that error before on some Dell desktops.
Beerz *No keyboard error* Click to expand... Believe it or not I've seen that error before on some Dell desktops.
Lizard Messages 15,992 United Kingdom Messages haitch40 Messages Xbox? Apr 19, 2013 #21,124 Which paper did that?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Apr 19, 2013 #21,125 The Ulster Gazette
W3H5 New Member Premium Messages 30,458 Thailand Apr 20, 2013 #21,128 nick09 Click to expand... My tongue now hates you.
Ken I'm a bear! Premium Messages 7,432 Fort Collins, CO Messages Koios1031 Messages koios1031 Apr 20, 2013 #21,130
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,071 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch Apr 20, 2013 #21,132
Azure Flare Daihatsu Midget is Love. Daihatsu Midget is Life. (Banned) Messages 9,871 Messages race_emhard Apr 20, 2013 #21,135
Dooblewasur Messages 2,335 United States Messages Dooblewasur Messages Dooblewasur Apr 20, 2013 #21,137
carfanatic45 Messages 1,123 Georgia Messages Barrettcsk Apr 20, 2013 #21,138 nick09 Police picture Click to expand... It looks like his right arm is a leg and the other is gone, weird?!
nick09 Police picture Click to expand... It looks like his right arm is a leg and the other is gone, weird?!
dhandeh Premium Messages 11,402 England Messages dhandes Apr 20, 2013 #21,140 ^^^ I didn't see that coming!
xXKingJoshXx Self Made Billionaire Lobster Salesman & POTUS Premium Messages 7,703 Indy Messages xXKingJoshXx Apr 20, 2013 #21,142 That last one made me so much!!!
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Apr 20, 2013 #21,143 McLaren Click to expand... He needs to call in an expert. Wiegert Click to expand... Fantastic!!!
Monatsende Messages 8,945 F1 chimp land Messages AnotherStory Apr 20, 2013 #21,144 Pupik Uh... Click to expand... Ibonibo Now I know which chimp always sends me enlargement emails Click to expand... I meant red area on his sign, not on his suit. Hahaha, very funny...
Pupik Uh... Click to expand... Ibonibo Now I know which chimp always sends me enlargement emails Click to expand... I meant red area on his sign, not on his suit. Hahaha, very funny...
DK No-one's having an A1 day Premium Messages 14,297 Ireland Messages driftking18594 Messages CiaranGTR94 Apr 20, 2013 #21,145
Dooblewasur Messages 2,335 United States Messages Dooblewasur Messages Dooblewasur Apr 20, 2013 #21,147 This from a painter character on Twitter:
The Vanishing Boy Premium Messages 8,978 Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV Messages GTP_VanishingBoy Messages Vanishing Boy Apr 21, 2013 #21,149 -> This is me, every-single-time!
Dooblewasur Messages 2,335 United States Messages Dooblewasur Messages Dooblewasur Apr 21, 2013 #21,150