Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,805 views
Some of the translations are correct though, even if they sound a bit weird.
 
:lol: @ Chinese translations. Can you imagine how much fun I have each day reading those things? It does have a way of brightening up life.

I thought they were Japanese until you said that.
 
Lots of them are correct. They are just literal translations between two very different languages. My local train line has a 'No Tossing' sign on the platform with a pic of a guy holding something in his hand. Yes, it does look like what you're imagining. :)

I'll try an get a snap shop when I can, but until then, back on topic.

funny-banana-costume-supermarket.jpg


EDIT: Hiatch, a few are, but most are Chinglish.
 
922775_10152790195205377_2010852347_n.jpg
 
Thank you for quoting all of the pictures to share that sentiment.
 
Thank you for quoting all of the pictures to share that sentiment.

Thing is, its all one picture. (believe me, I checked).
 
That is funny.

I woke my parents up laughing. Oops :guilty:.
 
I've purchased Gorilla Snot (for drum sticks) and Dr. Boudreaux's Butt Paste (diaper rash cream) simply because of the name. I'd happily add Start Ya Bastard to the list. :lol:
 
R.I.P Patrick.

1366502960image.jpg


1366427041image.jpg
 
Last edited:
All the time.

H2oxNqn.jpg
 
532852_629851180358671_588692505_n.jpg
 
I'm not seeing it.

Mexican immigration in the US.

I got quite the :lol: from it actually.
 
-> ...

Always works...sometimes.
72805_10151418085336840_361540326_n.jpg


This is me.
58164_362883133832560_1228760345_n.jpg


Ugh, happens sometimes...and I don't have ADHD!
431864_10151417811201840_1033801759_n.jpg


And I just came from an S2K BBQ meet yesterday...
431869_503756873013426_1860231252_n.jpg

^ Both are still awesome.
 
Last edited:
943255_326229920837593_1052049307_n.png
 
The queen can be found everywhere.

Including the sink.

2usk9hd.jpg
 
This is rather annoying. I'd be studying for an exam an entire week, then my mate starts studying 2 days prior and aces it.

You would hate me. :D I aced my high school being drunk 2 out of the 4 days. :lol:

Also.

Ifyouinsist-12783.jpg
 
This is rather annoying. I'd be studying for an exam an entire week, then my mate starts studying 2 days prior and aces it.

I find that if you study longer though you retain that memory of the subject much better than cramming.
 
I don't study. I just remember the lectures.

I don't study. Nor do I remember lectures. Sometimes I do well, others I don't. I'm not a test taker though.
 
This is rather annoying. I'd be studying for an exam an entire week, then my mate starts studying 2 days prior and aces it.

Then you would royally despise me :lol:
 
Back