Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,134 views
1367091797b3.jpg
 
Neither are real.

Any questions?
 
Neither is Santa but we still shove him down on our kids.:p
 
3EmidE5.jpg
 
Neither is Santa but we still shove him down on our kids.:p
I can think of at least a bakers dozen better ways of wording that. :sick:
 
Re: Thor & Jesus.

Missing the point entirely. Leave it to an atheist.
 
You would hate me. :D I aced my high school being drunk 2 out of the 4 days. :lol:

I was pretty much hungover for all of my school exams. Not that I did as well as expected, obviously. Drink has a way of killing brain cells.
 
You mean it wasn't about destroying the id and ego, in an attempt to access the superego? I feel so used. :)
 
Re: Thor & Jesus.

Missing the point entirely. Leave it to an atheist.

I think, *takes off sunglasses* , he nailed it!
 
-> Pic dump!

528415_504183222970791_1465711713_n.jpg


62656_10151419626146840_1772411706_n.jpg


58161_504160959639684_281189992_n.jpg


603788_10151419523526840_1476428228_n.jpg


575578_126278587566284_569735036_n.png


428648_554231484627724_1864158126_n.jpg

^ Doesn't apply to me, it makes my 'Silvie' cuter!

:)
 
DON'T CROSS THE MEMES

Should be Sammy J in Pulp Fiction.
 
^Swearing in Batman and the one below it.
 
One of my FB friends has an unhealthy obsession with sharing Polandball stuff. This one made me lol though:

fYSgMci.jpg
 
Took me a while to get it, lol.
 
I read 'Verdiener' which just served to confuse me even more.

Still funny though. :lol:
 
I didn't get it until I read it out loud :lol:
 
Same but after some seconds I started laughing.
Reminds me of "I wanna sheet on my bed". :lol:
 
^ "If you wanta fork, go get a room!"
 
Back