Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,849 views
The Ultimate League (without suit-wearing DC/Marvel heroes) - Who can stop us now?

 
Terminator 2.
Empire Strikes Back.
Star Treks II, IV, VI and First Contact

Thanks for playing.

And let's not forget Iron-Man 3. :D
 
Priorities.

401837_10201103798260829_538250571_n.jpg
 
W3HS
Seriously? I've got to see that.

I just made that up, although I do believe there were plans for more.
 
This thread better not Turn ipto a vegetable pun off now.
 

I would pass Jason Li in a heartbeat (and probably Felila Folau just because I got a laugh out of his response) and fail everyone else just because of their answers.
 
The snot sucker shows it going into someone else's mouth, as if it wasn't bad enough!
 
I would pass Jason Li in a heartbeat (and probably Felila Folau just because I got a laugh out of his response) and fail everyone else just because of their answers.
I think he (Felila Folau) is a she! So she would not need one unless it's for a strap-on.
 
"I don't care. I'm gay."

Because homosexual intercourse cannot spread STDs.
 
"I don't care. I'm gay."

Because homosexual intercourse cannot spread STDs.

I did not know that when a woman is lesbian, she grows a penis to put the condom on.
 
I would pass Jason Li in a heartbeat (and probably Felila Folau just because I got a laugh out of his response) and fail everyone else just because of their answers.

I was thinking the other way around. Jason's just naive. 👎
 
That sloth be lookin' fresh.

317343_131497053709009_1561545005_n.jpg
 
^I would FUME.
 

She forgot to wipe somewhere.
 
11804_10152761768910510_60389856_n.jpg
 
Billions.
 
Back